Tree of Tranquility Game Guide

SNES, HM64, BTN, STH, A Wonderful Life, Another Wonderful Life, AWL:SE, Magical Melody, Puzzle de HM, Tree of Tranquility, Animal Parade, Frantic Farming, Hero of Leaf Valley, My Little Shop, Seeds of Memories, Lil' Farmers, Light of Hope, Popolocrois: SoS, and Doraemon: SoS.
Ronin19
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

perky_goth_girl wrote:Another quick question for those who play the Wii Harvest Moons, is it true that you have to use the Wii motes to physically make the actions for farming and you can't just use like a plain controller? I have heard this rumor, and it makes me very sad if it is true.
You can, but it is completely optional. You can either press the buttons or use the wii remote's sensation controls. You can also use the classic controller if you want to as well.
gossipstone
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

Post  Posted:

I haven't played ToT in a long time, and I recently started up a new file where I'm wooing as many bachelors as possible as opposed to my standard one per file that I did when I first played the game. My question is, is there a jealousy mechanic or something similar? I'd hate to get most/ all of the guys to confess only for them to get pissed when they find out I've accepted the other guys' confessions.
white66
Pick Potatos, not boogers
Pick Potatos, not boogers

Post  Posted:

Since there isn't one in AP, I really doubt it
AWESOMEGAMER
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

>< I'm not even sure where to put ToT FAQ since there isn't one a thread for this game and I already made a post in *All Harvest Moon Games* :-/

Can we only have 30 accessory in or Wardrobe. When I try to buy more accessorys from Mira, she says "Your rucksack is full"
My "rucksack" is not full those go in Wardrobe, I have the large wardrobe at Home. Can we buy more or do we wait for someone to come by. Or is this it :-?
Happy Harvest
Later Gamers
Digitalhearts
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

anyone here in 2021? ... Just me ... ok ;-; :(
Kikki
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Hi :) Please don't post on old threads; this site currently has a ten-day rule. The mods appear to be considering lengthening it now that this site isn't as busy as it once was, but it hasn't been done yet, and this thread was already three years old. Feel free to start a new thread if you wish to continue a topic from years ago. :)

EDIT: I have no idea if the ten day rule applies to a sticky thread, actually. I don't see anything in the rules about it, but I think it'd be odd if a sticky thread could only last ten days, at least in the case of trading threads (though I know this isn't a trading thread, it's still stickied). Are they eternal no matter how many months or even years go by?
Cherubae
UNoT Dictator
UNoT Dictator

Post  Posted:

Sticky threads can't be bumped because they're always at the top anyway. :lol:
Kikki
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Right; I'm sorry. :oops: Apologies, Digitalhearts. I didn't even notice when you first posted that it was on a sticky thread, just that it was three years after the last post. My fault. (Though I also didn't actually know what the rule was for a sticky thread whose last post was years in the past, either, though.)