Gill's scripts, events, and videos for Animal Parade

SNES, HM64, BTN, STH, A Wonderful Life, Another Wonderful Life, AWL:SE, Magical Melody, Puzzle de HM, Tree of Tranquility, Animal Parade, Frantic Farming, Hero of Leaf Valley, My Little Shop, Seeds of Memories, Lil' Farmers, Light of Hope, Popolocrois: SoS, and Doraemon: SoS.
Blue Bell
Pick Potatos, not boogers
Pick Potatos, not boogers

Post  Posted:

Oh, he sounds like Luke there XD

Well, at least that means he is excited about the baby :p
Katt
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

He sounded so stuck up xD So Gill like <3

So I nominate Ayumi, since she started the previous Gill thread, and obviously Gill isn't just a HM bachelor fad for her. If for some reason she doesn't want to, I will. Since I usually don't fall out of a game/ bachelor for a long time.

Also Gill's reponse if you say no to the Ear Muffs.

-No Thanks-

Hmph... I guess I misread you.

</3 He looked like he wanted to cry. D: I felt so sad. I did cry. XD

Also Hammie-kins mentions GILL!
Hamilton:

My son Gill seems grounded but he doesn't know much about the world. Maybe he'd change if he talked with you more often.

Oh Hammie. I'd do anything for you <3 I don't know if it was related to the fact that I had Gill up to four hearts, or Hammie up to six/seven hearts
Curimuch
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

I don't like the assumption of "Gill being a fad" being tossed around. I just find it as an opinion that he's flat and off in AP than the interesting motivated character that he was in ToT

And it particularly annoys me because the moment I mentioned I preferred another character over Gill, other people came in admitting they also felt he was off and a whole spew of unnecessary fanwars started when I was just posting my surprise. Other people having a similar opinion is not the annoying part, people going "so you guys joined a bandwagon blah blah *sour post*" is the annoying part. If anything, I think it's people getting his, as well as other heart levels up and finding someone who is more interesting. A lot of people wandered away from who they thought they were going to marry, making the game more interesting for them.

After seeing Gill's date, I was sorely disappointed it was just "Pick out a suit for my dad lol" and so many other boring things from him when I was so intrigued with him in ToT and still like his ToT counter part.

Then I go on a date with another character and I'm like "wow this feels like a date" it just something that happened.

So appearing sour about changed opinions, etc, is just making the whole "Gill fangirls are sheeps and etc lol" worse on your end.

So I don't magically hate Gill, neither have I abandoned this thread, and I have always said that Ayumi was the biggest Gill fan here. I just took the thread because she said she was busy and i wanted to help her out.
Katt
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

I wasn't implying that Gill was a fad to you. I'm sorry if you took it that way.

I was just saying that Animal Parade is just another Harvest Moon game. That when the next one comes out some will start that game and have a new favorite bachelor.

Earlier I was just upset about something else, and misplaced my emotions. It's a nasty habit people get into.

I'm really sorry that you took offense.
Kachimak
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

I was thinking a long time ago that maybe we could put all of the scripts from each marriageable character in the game in one big topic/post. I'd take the honors of making that x3
Katt
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

I think it would be too messy personally. And too large. It'd take too long to find the heart line you're looking for.

So I vote no XD
Ayumi_Ishimaru
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Katt wrote:I wasn't implying that Gill was a fad to you. I'm sorry if you took it that way.

I was just saying that Animal Parade is just another Harvest Moon game. That when the next one comes out some will start that game and have a new favorite bachelor.

Earlier I was just upset about something else, and misplaced my emotions. It's a nasty habit people get into.

I'm really sorry that you took offense.

Guys, it's really okay if you become more interested in a different bachelor this time around in AP, y'know? Gill isn't the same as he was in ToT and that was a killer for me too. I also admit I took a liking to other bachelors too, because Gill just isn't the same (still not as much as Gill...x3). And I think we're all kinda disappointed in that, but in no way does that mean that liking Gill on this forum is a fad, not saying that anyone here implied that. I guess some of us just didn't want to admit that they preferred a different bachelor in AP after wooing Gill and someone else. So let's just leave it at that. :P

Now speaking of Gill, he likes going on walks with you and the Great Pyrenees. xD
Lexy Jenrex
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

5 heart Neutral:
My mother passed away when I was young.
After that, my father began to worry about me a lot.
I guess he was afraid that me might lose me too.
Katt
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

So Gill WILL mention his mother.

If you're a dude.

Because his wife/girlfriend doesn't need to know. -.-

Hamilton keeps talking about Gill now too. I thought he didn't acknowledge him. Well I'm glad that our assumptions were wrong :D
Anon
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

6 hearts neutral:
My hobbies? I like to read books and write my journal. When I write about my day it makes it easier to remember things. It's a good habit to write things down.

7 hearts neutral:
I hate Bell Peppers. I'll bet you think that's pretty childish! It's okay if they're cooked with other things to disguise the taste though. I hate green vegetables too.

8 hearts neutral:
I've never really thought about what I like and dislike...
But I do like people who are thoughtful and have minds of their own. Those are important qualities that people should have.

9/10 hearts neutral:
I love this place, I was born and raised here. I hope it always remains so beautiful. That's why I try to do my best for my hometown... It's so important to me.

Response to cocktail:
I don't think I want to accept that.

Reject his confession:
I didn't mean to be pushy. If you like someone else, you should tell him. Well that's a load off my chest, at least. Thanks for coming today.

When your first child is born:
I heard the baby was born. Congratulations! Don't try to do it all by yourself. If you have any questions, just ask Irene.
Katt
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

So Ayumi, are you going to take over/ make a new Gill Script thread, since Curi no longer wishes to? Or would you rather someone else do it? I'll do it, but I think it'd make more sense for you too XD

Anywho, untill then, here's SPRITE RANGERS!

:D

Harvest Squadron
Sprite Rangers

[Last Week's Review]
Commander Gilligan's animal gang vs. Sprite Rangers!

Animal Gang: Screech!!!

Alan: Ouch, ouch!

Animal Gang: Grrr!!!

Edge: Oh, no! Help me!

Daren: Sob...

Gilligan: Hope you learned your lesson. Hah!

Chapter 10 "Mysterious Range!"
Don't miss it~

*Every week, we tell you some hint about a present at the end of the show!

Collect all the keywords and get a present :lala: The keyword this week is __

Don't miss the next Sprite Rangers!

Harvest Squadron
Sprite Rangers
END

Oh « Harvest Goddess », Gilligan looked...

:D

Daren was actually saying son of a « Baaaa *glomp* » xD

I'm almost out of tomato juice D: Gonna have to start buying that stuff for him now.
Little_Lark
Wacky Weed Puller
Wacky Weed Puller

Post  Posted:

Quoth Luna, after her marriage to Gill:
"We're still fighting even though we got married. The man just won't cooperate!"
Ahahahhahahah.

Talking to Gill, on the same day: "My father puts her on such a pedestal. Even though she is my wife, he is treating her like a princess."
Uhm.. nice, Hamilton. Eggplant.

And finally, talking about my baby on the way, "I hear you're having a baby. Congratulations! Keep having more and make your household more and more lively."
This line is formatted really weirdly, too.
Katt
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Little_Lark wrote:Quoth Luna, after her marriage to Gill:
"We're still fighting even though we got married. The man just won't cooperate!"

Ahahahhahahah.

Talking to Gill, on the same day: "My father puts her on such a pedestal. Even though she is my wife, he is treating her like a princess."

Uhm.. nice, Hamilton. Eggplant.
Oh Gill <3 No cooperation. You can't whip him, woman! He's un-breakable.

Hammie. Will you treat me like a Queen, when I marry your son?
Vioven
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

Post  Posted:

The daughter is all grown up now. Really, there was no need for you to exist Vivian. She looks cuter than you anyway. >:D

Edit: This one won't stop asking for another kid. Seriously Gill, saying we'll talk about it later doesn't mean the next day. He's trying to wear me down but it won't work. Don't know how much more of the 2nd baby cutscene I can take though, may have to whip out the hoe.

I've found that sending him off to the mines everyday does give a semblance of him having a life outside of my character. It may not be the very same thing, by a longshot, but it does help a bit to give him back a little of his missing character. I no longer look at him and ask 'why' at least.
Katt
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Perhaps after the School scene he'll start leaving though house? I don't know. I do miss the workaholic Gill. But I just got his five heart line and keep talking to him because it's the best.

Um so Ayumi, since Curi no longer wants this thread, will you take over? If not I will, since I'm on like 24/7. I just think it'd make more sense for you to have it. But it depends if you want that 'responsibility'

And Curi whenever it is made will you take everything off the main post and just add a link?