Masterpost of Farming Simulation Games that aren't HM/SoS/RF

All other video games not related to the main farming series - Pokemon, Stardew Valley, My Time at Portia, and other indie-developed games.
Velvet
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

Meowie wrote: May 15, 2023 3:58 pm Roots of Pacha - Full release happened, and everyone is giving positive reviews about it so definitely going to try it out and the concept itself is unique enough to catch me in.
The game has been taken off Steam due to some quarrel with the publisher. But I've read at its reddit that people still buy keys on other sites. It's good that the devs haven't stopped working on it and still release the patches.

I didn't know that Sunnyside and My Time at Sandrock will be released soon. That's nice :lala:
Meowie
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Coral Island just released their updated roadmap. There will be only two more game content updates till the full release. The first of the last two major updates comes this August and the last one is TBA but it's most likely we're going to have the full release by the end of the year. I'm just happy most of the upcoming anticipated farming sims that got announced on Kickstarter are actually being finished. While I wasn't the biggest fan of Coral Island's artstyle at the beginning, I'm glad it grew on me. There's so many farming sims coming out, I hope this continues!

Roots of Pacha (Apr) - SoS AWL (Jun) - Cornucopia (Aug) - Winds of Anthos (Sep) - My Time At Sandrock (Late Summer) - Coral Island (Late 2023) - Sunnyside (Early 2024) back to back sure is a good run.

Other than these games, I'm interested in Fields of Mistria. That game has been in development for so long and it's release date is rumored to be announced on the upcoming Wholesome Direct on June 10th.
Meowie
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Fields of Mistria's trailer is out! It comes out next year. Upcoming farming sim list continues! Hopefully there will be some great titles coming next few years as well.

https://twitter.com/FieldsofMistria/sta ... 8872104961

I stumbled across Nivalis, it looks great with sci-fi homesteading.
JustABeautifulGuy
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

Post  Posted:

Fields of Mistria is one game I’m really looking forward to as well. I really liked the Sailor Moon inspired concept and I hope we get to see more magical stuff in the game.

In other news, Paleo Pines (the dino farming game) is releasing on, you guessed it, September 26th :lol:

September is truly a very packed month for farming sims. RF3 special, HMWoA, My Time At Sandrock, Paleo Pines, Fae Farm and many more that I’ve probably forgotten.
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Now that I have a proper gaming PC, I can play steam games at last!!
Terranigma Freak
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

The Paleo Pines demo is out on Steam today. Give it a try and see if you like it!

JustABeautifulGuy
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

Post  Posted:

Palia's open beta releases on August 10th!

This game did honestly come out of nowhere for me. I only saw its announcement trailer 2 years ago and now it's being launched. I will definitely try it, it's free after all. :lol:

I feel like we've seen so many farm sims this year, I can't even keep the track of all of them anymore. This genre has competition like never before, I hope that makes Marvelous feel a little unsafe with their series so they can strive to do better.
Kikki
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

August 2 :)

They had this planned test on their website at least from when they announced Palia's full release for this holiday season (in the last Nintendo Direct on June 21) though for some reason I remember it being called a 'stress test' rather than 'open beta', at the time. Maybe I'm thinking of a different game...or maybe a stress test and open beta are pretty much the same thing.

I'm not concerned about PC, but I really wonder how Switch will handle a what is essentially an MMORPG.
Terranigma Freak
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Wow, this game looks interesting. The different perspective + pixel art is really eye catching.

Ronin19
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Terranigma Freak wrote: Jul 29, 2023 9:11 am Wow, this game looks interesting. The different perspective + pixel art is really eye catching.

Thanks for this. I just watched the video and played the demo. Super fun and can't wait to play it!
Terranigma Freak
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Ronin19 wrote: Jul 29, 2023 3:36 pm
Terranigma Freak wrote: Jul 29, 2023 9:11 am Wow, this game looks interesting. The different perspective + pixel art is really eye catching.

Thanks for this. I just watched the video and played the demo. Super fun and can't wait to play it!
Glad you liked this. Here's a preview for folks that didn't get to play the demo.

Velvet
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

Sakuna of Rice and Ruin (yeah I know I'm late) turned out to be a great game, but only if you're good at platformer games and have a good reaction, otherwise it can be a source of endless frustration. The farming part of it is amazing, it's detailed and afaik true to life, although I wish it wasn't only about rice. The story is very good, I expected the standard JRPG nonsense and tropes, but it was so much better than that, it's really well-written. :heart:
Bluie
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Frick on a stick, I updated the list. It's been 3,000 years... (technically only been since April, but yeah).

A few games got nixed due to over a year of inactivity or being straight up abandoned. Sad to say Yokai Inn was one of them. As always though, if they pop back up, I'll add them back in. But for now, the less bloat, the better. Had a good chunk of releases too, and I also just decided to put the titles releasing very soon in their respective sections (Paleo Pines, Mineko's Night Market, ect). Only thing I have left to do is scope out the new games and add them in, but uh, later. This took almost 3 hours out of my evening lol.
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Does anyone know what's going up with Shepherd's Crossing release in NA? It was due to come out in spring but it hasn't. I can't find a release date.
Kikki
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Guest wrote: Sep 04, 2023 4:55 pm Does anyone know what's going up with Shepherd's Crossing release in NA? It was due to come out in spring but it hasn't. I can't find a release date.
It's coming out on September 7th. Very soon. :)