Did the Rune Factory 5/RF4S thread get deleted?

For comments about the UNoT website and its player guides.
Kikki
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

I posted in it just this morning with a tweet about today's (currently ongoing) live-stream, but not only is my post gone...the entire thread is gone. Did it somehow get deleted in the mass of spam posts we're getting today? I didn't see any spam in that thread, though...I guess it could have been deluged when I wasn't looking, though.

EDIT: Nvm, the thread suddenly reappeared about a minute ago. I don't know how this stuff works, lol, but it was gone for a while!
Ida
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Hey Kikki,

Sorry just seeing this message now! Just wanted to say thank you so much for always reporting things, it helps a lot. BUT ALSO, haha that was me! As soon as I realized I moved it back!!! Just wanted to admit fault here and let you know that you aren't crazy. :p
Kikki
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Thanks Ida :) I wondered! I was SURE it disappeared for a few minutes cuz I went to post on it and couldn't find it anywhere...but then as soon as I posted HERE, it was back! lol I think that happened on a day with a lot of spam or something, so it was kind of confusing at the time.

You guys must have to work hard a lot of the time. I know I report a lot of stuff on some days. Wasn't sure if I was just adding to your work with the notifications they probably cause, or if it was good. Glad to know it's good to report issues. :)
Ida
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

It helped a lot, especially that day! Thank you so much.

I was learning of a way to bulk do things and that topic ended up in my bulk! Thankfully I realized in the midst of things but was unsure if I was caught. Haha, looks like I wasn't as sneaky and fast as I was hoping for~
Kikki
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Just a funny coincidence. I think a little bit of RF5 or RF4S news had popped up just then and I was going to post about it and the thread had somehow slid out of sight. Normally you would have been plenty sneaky enough, I'm sure :)