Crop List (WIP) Updated 10/29

Where're the crops?! Searching the world for seed wisps on Nintendo Switch, Steam Ps4, and Xbox. [ Game Guide ] JP release = None. NA release = Mar 2021. EU release = Mar 2021.
LilFB
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

I got Stargazer from Fire Lily in Lebkuchen during the Spring.
Devil's Trumpet from Holy Grail in Pastilla in Spring.
Angel's Trumpet from Holy Grail in Lebkuchen in Spring.
Lirishae
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Thank you both kindly! Now it's just the Sweet Potato mutation and a handful of others that can be unlocked via wisps but currently don't have listed mutation methods: White Tulip, Giant Cabbage, Sweet Corn, Lullaby, and Champagne Flute.
LilFB
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

Lirishae wrote:Thank you both kindly! Now it's just the Sweet Potato mutation and a handful of others that can be unlocked via wisps but currently don't have listed mutation methods: White Tulip, Giant Cabbage, Sweet Corn, Lullaby, and Champagne Flute.
Lullaby from Lotus in Wagashi during Winter.
Champagne Flute from Tulip in Lebkuchen during Winter.
Lirishae
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Thanks for the info! I found Giant Cabbage in fall, so now it's just the undiscovered Sweet Potato mutation plus White Tulip and Sweet Corn.

Edit: Sweet Corn is corn in Lebkuchen in fall. Just two more to go.
LilFB
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

At this point, I think whoever figures out how to mutate the Sweet Potato into a Long Sweet Potato should be thrown a parade. :)
I was really hoping to get all of the mutations before getting married. The Long Sweet Potato may just ruin my plans. :(
Cherubae
UNoT Dictator
UNoT Dictator

Post  Posted:

Yea, it's easier to get the long sweet potato wisp once it appears after marriage :(
MommaKat
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

I have gotten the long sweet potato mutation! It is after marriage, in the area where you get the wisp for the long sweet potato, that one spot that you start your tutorial on at the beginning of the game. I am in winter and fertilized daily with level 3 fertilizer. I had a mixture of weather, rain, cloud, sun, so no idea what conditions need to be met regarding weather or if all that fertilizer is necessary. I did not get the mutation on the Calisson farm, nor any other area in the game, only this one spot.
Bluelily
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

U can get long sweet potato before marriage but not the wisp seed's before then
LilFB
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

Thank you MommaKat! :) :lala: :) :heart: :) <= that's the best I could do for a parade.

I never would have tried growing anything in the tutorial farm spot. I've managed to mutate a Sweet Potato into a Long Sweet Potato in the summer! Now I can complete the Crop Encyclopedia before getting married.

Thank you Bluelily! I kept looking for that wisp everyone claimed exists. :(