PoOT Q&A

Poot Poot Poot! A mainline Bokumono game set in a resort town that wants to be more resort-y. Available for Nintendo Switch, Steam/PC, and Ps4/5. [ Game Guide ] JP release = Feb 2021. NA = Mar 2021. EU = Mar 2021.
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

No. There’s no online stuff.
Harvest Moon Kid
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

Post  Posted:

Shan O 123 wrote:No. There’s no online stuff.
Thank you, kindly.
Harvest Moon Kid
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

Post  Posted:

Ok, so I have marry Lori my next candidate I’am going for Ralph and he is in love with Shellfish Soup which just requires one Blood Clam is this only in Spring or in all seasons?
RodCopper Fishin
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

Post  Posted:

Harvest Moon Kid wrote:Ok, so I have marry Lori my next candidate I’am going for Ralph and he is in love with Shellfish Soup which just requires one Blood Clam is this only in Spring or in all seasons?
I’m not in Winter yet, but I’ve found them in Spring, Summer, and also Fall. I would assume they’re available in Winter as well but again, I’m not there yet so I can’t say
Harvest Moon Kid
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

Post  Posted:

RodCopper Fishin wrote:
Harvest Moon Kid wrote:Ok, so I have marry Lori my next candidate I’am going for Ralph and he is in love with Shellfish Soup which just requires one Blood Clam is this only in Spring or in all seasons?
I’m not in Winter yet, but I’ve found them in Spring, Summer, and also Fall. I would assume they’re available in Winter as well but again, I’m not there yet so I can’t say
Appreciate your help.
RodCopper Fishin
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

Post  Posted:

Harvest Moon Kid wrote:
RodCopper Fishin wrote:
Appreciate your help.
Hey there! I just got to winter, and the blood clams are still available on the beach!
Harvest Moon kawaii
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

Post  Posted:

Hey, everyone. I finally started playing Story of Seasons: Pioneers of Olive Town. I bought the Premium Edition and received it on release day for America back in March, but am only just now getting around to it. I think I'm still in the first week of Spring in Year 1.

I got the first house upgrade, a pet (a brown Shiba Inu I named Momo),and expanded my farm (access to the cow/first barn). But, now I'm at an impasse as I don't know where to get the materials to restore the barn or further expand the farm.

I know some of it is in the mines. And mortar I can get from clay. But, how do I get sturdy (?) lumber and process the grass or whatever.

I need help on two things:

1) Where to get materials to restore the barn

2) Where to get materials to expand the farm a second time.

Help would be appreciated. Sorry if these questions have been asked before. I checked the online guide on Fogu, and not much information was there.
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

You have to craft the lumber maker that’s located in the crafting menu in your notebook. Press the X button then L or R to access other menus.
Harvest Moon kawaii
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

Post  Posted:

Shan O 123 wrote:You have to craft the lumber maker that’s located in the crafting menu in your notebook. Press the X button then L or R to access other menus.
Sorry, I don't understand. I already crafted the lumber maker and can get 'lumber' from it. But, for the barn, I need "sturdy lumber" (or another type of lumber).

I already got the chicken coop and tamed the chicken, and did the first farm expansion/first dilapidated bridge. I also got the first house expansion.

Are you saying the lumber maker can make more than one type of lumber?
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Harvest Moon kawaii wrote:
Shan O 123 wrote:You have to craft the lumber maker that’s located in the crafting menu in your notebook. Press the X button then L or R to access other menus.
Sorry, I don't understand. I already crafted the lumber maker and can get 'lumber' from it. But, for the barn, I need "sturdy lumber" (or another type of lumber).

I already got the chicken coop and tamed the chicken, and did the first farm expansion/first dilapidated bridge. I also got the first house expansion.

Are you saying the lumber maker can make more than one type of lumber?
Yup. Just chop down more trees in area 2
RodCopper Fishin
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

Post  Posted:

Hey! With the new patch, we got some new events. I’ve seen screenshots of an event that happens with your spouse and their family at the café but it doesn’t seem to trigger for me. Does anyone know the requirements for this event?
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

There’s more family events? I’ve gotten the family picnic and with that it triggers right after you wake up on a sunny, non-festival day after your kid’s first birthday as a full grown child.

I’m not sure about the event you’re speaking of but I’ll look into it.
RodCopper Fishin
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

Post  Posted:

Here are some screenshots from the event I found in a Reddit post: https://www.reddit.com/r/storyofseasons ... s_so_cute/

Anyone trigger this event yet?
Harvest Moon kawaii
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

Post  Posted:

Hey, guys quick question.

How do I get more recipes? Do I have to buy them? Or, do I get them automatically with the next house upgrade?

I'm on Spring Year 1, and one of the Mystery Case Files requires for me to make Jacopo some hot milk. But, I don't have that recipe available at all. I've never actually cooked in the game before, so I don't know how it works.
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

You’ll unlock recipes by building up your skills. So just keep doing your normal chores and you’ll eventually unlock everything. For cooking just eat everything at the restaurant/cafe and said recipe will appear in your kitchen.

Honestly the Mystery Files is a late game bonus I wouldn’t worry about it now.