Friendship Question

A Nintendo Switch/PC/Ps4/XBox remake of the 2003 Gameboy Advance games HM: Friends of Mineral Town and HM: More Friends of Mineral Town. [ Game Guide ] JP release = Oct 2019. NA release = Jul 2020. EU release = Jul 2020.
Harvest Moon Kid
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

Post  Posted:

When all of the characters have max out hearts and music notes does it stop from decreasing and same to the villagers? OR do I have to keep talking to them?
greensara
Carrots... yum
Carrots... yum

Post  Posted:

Unfortunately they still decrease with neglect even when maxed out, but it's pretty slow in my opinion. I believe the candidates have separate gauges for their hearts and music notes, but I could be wrong. On the plus side, you don't have to gift everyone if you don't want to. Just occasionally chatting and doing festivals should probably keep you in a consistent range. It's when you sleep through seasons you notice the drop, lol. On the plus side, animal affection does not seem to go down.
Harvest Moon Kid
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

Post  Posted:

greensara wrote:Unfortunately they still decrease with neglect even when maxed out, but it's pretty slow in my opinion. I believe the candidates have separate gauges for their hearts and music notes, but I could be wrong. On the plus side, you don't have to gift everyone if you don't want to. Just occasionally chatting and doing festivals should probably keep you in a consistent range. It's when you sleep through seasons you notice the drop, lol. On the plus side, animal affection does not seem to go down.
Thank you. :)