Backlog 2022

All other video games not related to the main farming series - Pokemon, Stardew Valley, My Time at Portia, and other indie-developed games.
Ronin19
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Hello all. I'm back at the backlog with a replay of Cyberpunk 2077, a replay of MySims, and I just got Xenoblade Chronicles 3! I'm so excited to be playing both of these games. Fire Emblem Three Hopes is now on my radar after giving the demo another shot (and with a different Shez) and I'm liking it more than I did before.
FarmingForDaysMan
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper

Post  Posted:

Ronin19 wrote: Aug 06, 2022 2:43 pm Hello all. I'm back at the backlog with a replay of Cyberpunk 2077, a replay of MySims, and I just got Xenoblade Chronicles 3! I'm so excited to be playing both of these games. Fire Emblem Three Hopes is now on my radar after giving the demo another shot (and with a different Shez) and I'm liking it more than I did before.
I love the MySims series :’)
———-
I hope you get well soon, Kikki!
iLoveSprites75
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Went MIA here for a while...

Backlog not doing so good. I really need to get on it. Same with books and things... Lol.

Anyone keep a gaming journal? Thinking of going back to FoMT but it's been about eons now since I've played :sleep: I might just keep some notes so I can remember what I was doing last time I played. I got pretty far in getting heart colors up but I had a notebook somewhere that I kept checklists of events in. Now I can't find the notebook even though I just saw it the other day.

We just started a new co-op Stardew Valley farm and the grind is on like Donkey Kong but that means neglecting the backlog. I'm trying to finish Pokémon Black because I'm at Victory Road but I'm level grinding right now and it's a huge chore because gen 5 is actually my least favorite in the series. It's gonna be an event to get through Black 2 but I have a brand new copy in my DS games case that I've never even put in my DS since I never got around to finishing Black. Like I said, gen 5 is my least favorite so I'm concerned with how long it'll take me to get through it. Plus I want to finish what I'm currently playing before anything. I feel like Pokémon Snap will be a chore just due to the age, and I haven't touched Okami in months even though I'm like halfway through it. Beautiful game. Plus I should really take my time and not just rush to finish it. I'm the worst with this lol.

We also got Stray. Some of my coworkers keep asking if I played it yet. I should since it's only like a five-hour game, but I'm not sure I can justify it with everything else I've got going on.

ETA UPDATE: Finished Pokémon Snap!! I didn't capture every single Pokémon but I got through the game, and for me main story is good enough to call it "finished" til I can go back later.
Last edited by iLoveSprites75 on Aug 07, 2022 10:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
yzafre
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

XC3 continues. I am now 50 hours in, level 60, and still in chapter 4. I thiiiink I'll be ending the chapter soon, after I
Spoiler:
invade Keves Castle to sabotage that weapon. Especially since it looks like they're setting us up to meet the Noah-look-a-like.
That just seems like a natural place to end a chapter, you know?

Part of what took so long is completing what my google searches tells me is one of the worst side-quest branches in the game. I could have gone with the branch that probably would have made me kill things, but I wanted the peaceful resolution, so.... I collected 50 of 4 different collection-point items. Apparently there were two NPCs that combined would have given you 30 of each of them as you worked through the list, but they weren't flagged very well, so.... there went several hours of my life.

Still, I'm having fun. I found what is, to date, the absolutely most ridiculous colony and laughed at the absurdity of it's quest lines. I'm invested in where the story is going. And I'm DEFINITELY finding this game to have the best version of the Nopons in the series.
simside
Wacky Weed Puller
Wacky Weed Puller

Post  Posted:

Bluie wrote: Aug 04, 2022 4:40 am I've been burned too many times. I'm all for the Switch having more games and making more games accessible to more people, but they never seem to be at the same quality as their original platform.
Feeling this pretty hard myself. My partner really wanted to play Enter the Gungeon together after Trigger Witch, and I happened to spot it in a bookstore last week. It has a crash bug that triggers randomly when you finish the round. It could be worse, and it hasn't failed to autosave after the round yet, but it could also corrupt the save if it keeps happening. It also has the worst lag spikes. They aren't consistent, and only happen occasionally, but if the game freezes for two seconds while you're trying to dodge a bullet pattern, you aren't gonna make it.

This, just after I quit Titan Quest for being unplayable, and after wrestling with Portia earlier this year. I used to be fairly optimistic about bad Switch ports - rebooting the games every 2-3 hours seems to steer me away from most common issues - but it keeps happening, and I'm a little sad to see problems with Danganronpa V3, as I bought that compilation and plan to go through the series. I'm fairly tolerant of janky games, but I think playing Enter the Gungeon so soon after giving up on another game is setting me off.

--

I've also been playing a lot of picross! The game trial this month is the SNES Mario Super Picross, so I switched to that one, it's the only one of the old ones I haven't tried. The old ones aren't as good as the new ones, which have a lot of QoL improvements, and are less punitive about mistakes. But I love playing picross, so they scratch the same itch pretty well, and I like all of them anyway. But I do have trauma from Picross 2 on GB, which had big 30x30 grids that took 40+ minutes to solve. I found out, after 50+ hours of play, that using the pause menu assist once in the first area meant I needed to delete my save and re-play the game to unlock the last 20 or so puzzles. I think about this every time I play the SNES one. Do I need to solve every puzzle with no errors to unlock the later content? Even the ones that don't tell you when you make an error? From what I can tell, you only need to solve the (extremely hard) puzzles to unlock the later content, but I don't trust it.

Having said that, Picross 2 is still my favorite GB game. But.
Roinda

Post  Posted:

Still playing AC:NH but I took a break from it yesterday in order to play one of the Digimon games I bought. Digimon Story Cybersleuth. The game is the complete edition so there are two games on it. The aforementioned, and Hacker’s Memory. I’m currently playing the former but will probably start a second game file with the other one. I’m enjoying it so far and I really like the graphics. I’m thankful for the English subtitles otherwise I wouldn’t have a clue what the characters are saying.

I’ve not kept a journal as such but I did set up an excel spreadsheet to help me keep track of things in SOS 3oT. I wish some of the games, especially the Pokémon ones had some kind of in built journal so you can remember where you got to and what you were doing. I did that with 3oT, didn’t play it for a day or two and then when I went back to it, I’d completely forgotten I was supposed to be collecting funds for one of the town events.

Pokémon Black and White weren’t my favorite either. I haven’t played Pokémon Snap for a while, I really must get back to it as I really liked it. I’d really like to see re-makes of the two GameCube Pokémon games.

Finally found my 3DS travel bag. It was someplace completely obvious that I’d already considered a possibility but dismissed as unlikely which is typical of me.
Reyvin
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

@Roinda: Yeah I agree partly with Trio. I found the menu options for specific town rank requests quite good, but if I was growing a certain type of veggie or trying to rank up animal products, I just forgot what treats I had fed my sheep.

--

I have feelings about Xenoblade 3 chapter 3... oh my « Harvest Goddess ». Minor spoiler for XB2 as well.
Spoiler:
So I went up to the point where I fought J. Eunie and the dog tag thing was scary and I have an idea where this is going. Seeing the city of the titan Uraya just utterly desolated left me feeling so sad and... it haunts me rn. That the locations from XB2 are destroyed and the people are dead and I'm just walking on these corpses basically. And THEN I left the tunnels and idk if I was just dense but I didn't see the twist with Joran coming AT ALL. I did not expect him to actually be there, and certainly not be a very different version of the sweet boy we met in the flashbacks. I was shocked. Poor Lanz, as well. Also appreciated the Taion plot btw, so far he was the least readable character to me and I feel like he showed a bit more of his personality now.
I really love the implementation of side characters in hero quests. The ones I played so far were also good and endearing, though I'm still a little salty about the very first hero quest, regarding the... availability.

So excited to see where this whole bundle of plot threads is going.
Bluie
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

simside wrote: Aug 07, 2022 11:00 am
Bluie wrote: Aug 04, 2022 4:40 amsnip
snip
Eyup, glad to see I'm not alone here, but also not glad because not being able to play your games sucks. I do love my Switch, but I certainly love it most when the games come from AAA developers who know what they're doing. I'm... nervous about upcoming Switch indies, because I'd love to play them portable, but at the same time I don't want to throw my money at something that may or may not be playable. Sliksong will probably be OK, but then again, it might look even nicer on a PS5, so that's a toss up. But something like Ooblets? Where it barely runs smoothly on the XBOX? I uh, don't know about that one. I at least like having the option between releases for (almost) anything non-Nintendo. I'll always have the newest Nintendo console because I love Pokemon and Fire Emblem too much, but I'll certainly be treating the Switch with a little bit of skepticism when it comes to ports/dual releases from now on.

----

Not too much to report backlog-wise. I have tomorrow off so I'll try to finish Link's Awakening. Should be doable since I don't do Genshin dailies unless I need story keys, which I don't currently. I plan to do my weeklies when I get home from work today, but I'll have to see how tired I am. FFXIV dailies are on hold for awhile too, but won't be for too much longer. In four days there's the next Live Letter for the game where they'll drop the next trailer and release date for the new patch. I need to finish the moogle tomes event, but as I have no motivation to do so until the 12th, I'll just wait. I want to try and finish my backlog before Phantasy Star Online 2 drops for the PS4 at the end of the month, but I also have no desire to rush my games either.

I also downloaded Final Fantasy XI onto my current computer mainly to see if it'd fit, and if it'll run. With it's remaster quietly canned and me actually wanting to play every Final Fantasy mainline (only missing XI and the XIII trilogy at this point), I may as well try. Well, it just barely fit on my computer, but I've yet to boot it. I'll try a little later when I have some more time. I've heard it can be an absolute pain to set up.
Kikki
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Kinetic chain still in bad condition, but improving! I'm doing my two stretches, three exercises, and then the two stretches again, first thing in the morning, then mid-day, then right before bed. I think that's enough? Doc said to go hard on the ice and stretches and all, but how often is 'hard'? I think I'm doing it often enough. I can sit in my chair now, particularly if I keep it reclined, though I need breaks more often than I'd like. :? Anyway, today's the first day I've gone back to gaming!

Finished Chapter 2 in XC3. Not going to discuss the story here, now, but am again using a spoiler cut in case there's anyone who wants to avoid hearing anything about game mechanics/systems.
Spoiler:
Turns out I was only a chain of cutscenes away from it when I last quit. Chapter 3 has introduced a rather interesting way of picking up quests. Though in fact, this too, is from XCX. I really, reeeeeeally hope them including all these little bits from X suggests that they're going to port it for Switch (though they'll have to change it enough to work with only one screen, so maybe I should say 'remake'? Though the graphics are gorgeous still and need no update, imo.) This new method of picking up quests is really slow, though...takes a lot of time. That'll slow my progression down! (Am I happy about that?)

Heroes, hmm. Not loving that, since I don't enjoy learning the different classes, and I've never liked having more characters than I have party slots for...unless they level up with your main party even when they're sidelined. But for classes, I'd much rather excel in the one each character is MEANT for. I think it may go up more later, but right now I'm capped at level 10 for classes. But I hope it'll unlock so I can let them become experts in their own fields, instead of every one of them being jack-of-all-trades. I feel like that lets these poor kids retain their own identities much better. Classes were a part of XCX as well, and worked similarly at the base, but the way they did it felt less like it made the people somehow artificial.

I may be wrong about this, but it seems like if you craft a gem once, you never have to make it again...you can equip it on every character. That's cool! Very sensible.
I like the story fairly well, and the characters. I find the premise really grim, though, and I'm not a fan of grim. Of course, that is motivating, since hopefully following the story will let you change the grimness of this world's set-up. But right now I kind of want to wander around and level some things up rather than progress the story. I'm not sure if the game will yet let me wander freely, though.

EDIT: I'm reminded every time I hear Riku speak. That voice casting was ABSURD. It's as though Darth Vader was using baby talk. WUKE! I ITH YOU POP-POP! It's so inappropriate, that I can't stand to have Riku around at all in voiced scenes. He ruins it! Nopons are calculatingly cutesy-pootsy, but Riku just sounds jarring.
Mikodesu
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Post  Posted:

Hi all. My pet sitting is over, but I seem to be getting a stomach bug. I have incredible luck. Weak stomachs run in my family, though, so I'm probably prone. If anything it does let/make me prioritize game time, so I've put a few more hours into Ni no Kuni.

In terms of storyline... iirc I'm about to go pick up the third party member. Last time I played I did the "trials". Kinda forgot that they reuse that location in 2 (or at least recycle parts of it, can't remember if it's exactly the same or not).
Spoiler:
Whoever designed the "Trial of Friendship" is a sadistic « Tulip ». It wasn't impossibly difficult, clearly, I did it, but... with the Switch and its joystick problems holy hell that was tough. I lost count of the number of times I had to redo the last one. Got around 3/4 of the way to the edge and let go of the joystick only for one or both characters to run off the edge. :| Boooo

Were joysticks better on the PS3? I know I watched something recently that said (as you would figure) every company has better quality options out there, they just choose to maximize profits. Shocking.
I wonder if it was intentional to have a little bit of an English accent come through on Oliver? He sounds so much like the Youtubers/streamers I follow/know of who are English and have had way too much interaction with Americans/Canadians and have a completely borked accent. Really neat touch, if so.

In Genshin news... 3.0 livestream this week! I finished up the last part of Hutao's story quest this morning (I don't think I've actively bothered with story quests unless they're locking me out of an event...since Diluc's). Pretty cute little domain. Really wish they let the devs get creative like that more for the story stuff. Half of them are depressingly boring. Typically for characters I don't like very much... like Eula. :lol: Hers was probably the worst of all of them. I just let the cutscenes play and left the room for most of that one.
yzafre
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

Finished Chapter 4 and uh. I am having some Feelings. Not quite sure what they are! But there sure are a lot of them! Emotion soup. What the hell. Begging Chapter 5 to answer my questions. Dear « Harvest Goddess ».

I gotta say, I really love Taion and Eunie's dynamic. Like, as individual characters they don't do a ton for me? Noah and Mio are the leads for their sides and it shows. But when it comes to the Ouroboros duos, Taion and Eunie are my favorite. That may change as the story goes on, but I feel like they've had the best exploration/build up so far.

Honestly, I just really like the character-fusing aspect in general. It's a trope I've liked in other media, and I think they're really putting it to work here. It's real, soft and softly growing intimacy without pushing it over into romance, and I absolutely adore it (pleaaaase don't turn all of these duos into romance at the end. please). Slowly seeing pieces of each other's memories, growing to understand each other, learning to support each other and help each other grow... mph! It's good!
Mikodesu
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Post  Posted:

Why does the Switch have to be like this? I still love handhelds, but boy does the Switch frustrate the hell out of me sometimes. I don't think my games on every other handheld I've ever owned (combined) have crashed as much as my Switch games have. :/ All it does is drive me further into the PC space.

Needless to say, Ni no Kuni crashed today. I got fairly lucky, all things considered, only lost about 10 minutes of gameplay, but once the game starts crashing it's hard to keep it out of your mind.

I'm also in a bit of a huff because I got KO'd for the first time today and... I dunno, the boss didn't feel very fair? We might have pulled it off had the stupid ultimate move ball dropped ANYWHERE outside the boss' hit box, but instead he kills my character while I'm trying to retrieve it, and then kills my companion character while they're trying to revive me. :D Yaaay...

I'm gonna play as long as I can on regular difficulty, but... more than anything I just want to experience the world in 3D, and I have a feeling that the required leveling to beat the game is going to make me roll over and turn on easy mode. Oh well. Fun is the point, why worry beyond that?

Edit: I dunno if it was the RNG gods or if it was because I stayed back and pelted the SOB with spells but the second run at the fight went MUCH better. Didn't see an ultimate move ball, but I also didn't see the boss' almost 1 hit KO move either. I'll call it even. :D
Kikki
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Thanks for the well-wishing, guys :)

~

Switch must be difficult to optimize for, or something. Obviously really big, beautiful games CAN run very well on Switch, but games that are ported to it often do rather badly. Though not all of them. Apparently Warframe runs like a dream. Skyrim, too. And the big indies...Celeste, Hollow Knight, Shovel Knight...they all run really well too, I hear. I also have never had a single crash with Hades. Honestly I feel like I hardly ever get crashes in general...they've always been pretty rare for me, outside of MTaP. Though naturally, Switch being the weakest bit of hardware, other consoles will run it even better. I've never had a crash in a VN, though. Mind you I've only played about half a dozen otoges plus the 3 Ace Attorney games that're on it, so I haven't played that many VNs on Switch. (And some of the VNs were native to Switch, not ports.)

~

Finished my last relaxant pill yesterday. Looking forward to being able to go up and down stairs without feeling like my leg is simply going to drop free of the hip joint...that noodly feeling in the joints is weirdly icky, and I'm hoping it was the relaxant that was causing it. I've been doing my exercises religiously (surprisingly, the exercises are more helpful for the pain than the stretches are, and after 5 days I can already do double the reps of each that I could before tiring.) My sis got me this weird cushion, too...it's like a waffle made of grape jello, hidden inside a cover. It's squishy. It takes away any pressure points. I had no problem sitting, yesterday, yay :)

Which is kind of the point, since it means I could play XC3 for a long session, yesterday! And I did. I'm now...I think mid-Chapter 3. I'm impressed with the 'side' content of this game. Not gonna mention main story events outside of the game's beginning premise, but will use a spoiler cut again, for those wanting to go in 100% blind, to mechanics and all.
Spoiler:
For one thing, it doesn't feel like SIDE content (even though it IS.) I really, really like when a game makes the side-quests feel relevant to the world and the main story, to the point where they feel like they're part of the main story, or at least branches directly off of it. I've even gotten confused a couple times when doing a quest, whether it was the main story one or not (even though the markers are different colours for main/side.) I accidentally advanced the story by two more cutscenes as I wandered too close to an event marker, but I should still be barely half way into Chapter 3, as the game unloaded a new large game mechanic on me in the form of 'heroes'. I was surprised to be able to get so far into it right upon introduction...I already have five heroes available to me! Well, with the number of chapters being what it is, I suppose they have to roll 'em out quick.

I hadn't realized that 'heroes' would be the introduction of field skills, either, as in XC2 and XCX...though honestly, this way of doing things feels more like Ys VIII and IX. This is another way in which I'm impressed by the game's side-content, though. I usually hate field/exploration barriers that you have to come back to later, because I never REMEMBER to go back, later. But XC3 seems to do a good job of taking you back to the areas you were forced to bypass. I still have...I think two more field skills I need to get before ALL areas will be available to me, but the side quests pushed me back to those areas, and the map itself labels them nicely so you can see at a glance what new spots you can get to.

I also like that they've made it feel like we're helping repair this crappy world (the landscape is gorgeous but society is in ruins, imo.) In that way it feels a tiny bit like a life sim. Fixing up towns/etc is my absolute favourite thing to do in gaming, and almost any method of doing it is fun, though I especially like repairing and beautifying buildings and gardens. I haven't gotten to do THAT yet, but I wonder if they'll include it somewhere, like they did with Colony 6 in XC1. But just feeling like the point of the game is to liberate each colony from the yolk of these tyrants works well for me. I was kind of depressed by the game's premise when it first started. I REALLY don't want to play in a world where everyone is 'fighting to live, and living to fight'. Where they kill each other literally with the goal of taking their life. That grossed me out so, so bad. I was begging Noah to please open his eyes to how wrong it all was, ASAP, but I guess it didn't matter how wrong it was...they really HAVE to kill to stay alive. Anyway, won't go into why right now, and those who've played past the beginning will already know why, but fortunately for me, the game did make the situation less uncomfortable for me pretty quickly.
There are games that let you choose to play as a bad guy, and I've heard that people find that a fun option. I'm thinking I will never play anything like that, lol...to me it feels awful. Even if I couldn't be the hero, I'd rather be the victim than the criminal. It's more comfortable to feel angry than horrified, imo. Well, that's all an aside. As for XC3 itself, I still have no idea why their world is what it is. I mean, I sort of know why, but only the more superficial level. There's a whole lot of workings behind what I do know, that I still do not. I hope my suspicion on the ultimate bad guy(s) doesn't come true. It probably won't. It'll probably be more complicated than that...Xenoblade always amply unloads story complications on players as it progresses.
Last edited by Kikki on Aug 10, 2022 4:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bluie
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Finished Link's Awakening. It was overall very cute and played just fine, but man, 2D Zeldas are kinda exhausting compared to their 3D counterparts for me. I hardly ever have to look up a guide in dungeons with the 3D's, but I had the Gamefaqs tab open on my phone for the 2nd half of the game 90% of the time. To be fair, I'm pretty stupid and take a long time on puzzles, which then proceeds to frustrate me because I just want to play/progress. I'd say the worst this game had was the second to last dungeon with the big ball and pillars puzzle. All of the bosses were extremely easy though, with the exception of one phase in the final battle. Died around 5 times total thanks to special medicine and fairy spam.

Now it's back to Digimon Survive. August is flying by and I still have quite the pile of games I want to get through. Honestly, probably just going to focus on aforementioned game as it requires 2 playthroughs to get the whole story down. FFXIV's next patch is going to drop sometime this month (most likely) and I still need to work on Genshin stuff too, so eh. I'm not dying to finish everything, but I need to stop impulse buying games when I'm not ready for them yet.
infel
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

I'd say it's about mid summer by now. Since my last post, nothing much has changed. Sadly, it's been difficult to play games, even during the three week break period I took from a long online course. What I've been mainly playing are some small games on steam, Digimon Cybersleuth, and Sims 3. Right now though, Digimon is the only RPG I've been playing and I've really come to love it. I've restarted twice after my gameplay from last year and I'm still not bored. It can burn me out from time to time, but I do love going back to it.

Sadly, I'm still feeling a bit worse than okay, and find it hard to stay awake often. I'm still alright from time to time, but it's been hard to find much joy in things. I've also been in some pain lately physically wise due to some back pain. This has actually made it hard to game for me due to sitting being painful at times. Because of these two things, I've found myself also playing some Animal Crossing New Horizons since it's pretty simple and relaxing. Despite some problems I have with this game it really is a good mind relaxer. I've been playing it the past week for about an hour or so, and it's helped me stay calm. I'm gonna try to stick with it from time to time, and actually build my town up.

Still, I really want to progress with video games. My time is a bit eaten up now since I'm doing classes again, but I still want to be able to finish up some games this year. I thought of maybe going back to Blue Reflection 2, but realized I need to really finish something I never have before. At the moment, the only game I've been able to finish this year is Unpacking.

I've decided to pick more then one game to play for the next few months. Why I'm doing this is because I want to progress, but also I've realized it's okay to play multiple games at the same time. However, I'm doing my best to make sure the games are different enough and also playing some that calm just like Animal Crossing has. So some will be new, old, and just trying out. Here's my planned list.

Games I want to beat
Digimon Cybersleuth- Played this game a lot, but never have finished. Likely because I'll feel sad once I do. Still, I want to beat it at least once this year.
Trails in the Sky FC/SC-It's hard to play these games to a degree due to me having to use a windows, but I really want to finish them at least. I'm hoping to go to Cold Steel as well and Azure, but I at least need to finish these two games. I may dabble in Cold Steel 1 during this time though.
Final Fantasy 9 and Chrono Cross-Two Square Enix games that I played a bit in June. I want to beat these before moving on to any other Square Enix games.
Story of Seasons-Trio of Towns and Rune Factory 5-I've added some simulation games because they relax me. These two are the ones I want to finish this year.
Yakuza-Like a Dragon- I think I can finish this game. Maybe not this year, but at least get farther. I've fallen in love with the things I've seen already, especially Ichiban.

Games I likely Will Replay- This list is for games I'll likely play on and off during the rest of this year. This doesn't mean I'll likely finish them(if I've never finished them already), but just play them for the nostalgia and fun
Harvest Moon DS Cute
Disgea 1 and 2
Sims 3
Blue Reflection 2

Games I'll try out and hopefully finish-Games that I'll try and see if I like, and then hopefully finish before the year is over.
Any Atelier Game-Very hard for me to get into this series. I'm hoping to try a few of the modern ones and hopefully find one to finish.
Calligula Affect 2-Weird game, but I want to try it out.
Xenoblade 1 and 3, possibly 2 as well- So I do own Xenoblade 3, but I wanna beat at least 1 before going into it. I'll likely finish 1 at least. I will try two, but am wary if I can stick with it.
Other Yakuza games-I know they are brawler games, but if the writing is like Yakuza Like a Dragon, I think I could really like some of these games.
Monster Hunter Stories 2-Will be my next monster hunting game after I beat Digimon.

Anyway, that's my list for now. When I have time this month, I will see how it goes and of course try the games on the third list. Hopefully next month I can post some progress or something.