Backlog 2022

All other video games not related to the main farming series - Pokemon, Stardew Valley, My Time at Portia, and other indie-developed games.
cinnamon_yuki
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Kikki wrote: Nov 05, 2022 3:56 am
There IS a bug where some people get crops that don't progress and stay in the 'watered' state permanently (where they're shown with drips on them). I thought it had been patched but DDV has a LOT of bugs and they're continually rolling out fixes and sometimes the fixes cause other problems. I feel like DDV will always be buggy, at this rate...every time they add new content, players are going to have to go through this kind of thing. Sometimes the bugs are just a tad annoying, other times they completely halt progression. I was pretty lucky to be able to finish all the content (prior to Scar, since I stopped playing when I finished all the content available on release...I had every character before him to max friendship, all questlines done, all regions open, all crops available, etc.)
That's unfortunate. hahaha... It's understandable that it will be buggy but I supposed the more reason to concentrate on Coral Island and then proceed to finish DA 2. I hope it gets fixed soon though.
Mikodesu
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Post  Posted:

Finished up all but the last few cutscenes of the Sumeru story in Genshin and I just want to ramble a bit because I have...thoughts. Probably the most interesting bit of playing Genshin has been to sort of have a beta tester view of watching a group of devs grow. Maybe in another year, maybe two, I'd like to go back and replay the early sections of the game, just to see how they feel, what things have changed.

Right after finishing it, I think Sumeru is my favorite storyline. Not my favorite set piece or boss battle, but the overall composition, yeah. This is my favorite. The way it self references and loops back on itself is actually smart and well thought out. I was legitimately pleased. I see why people have been complaining about the boss battle on this one. It is (story at least, haven't tried the weekly verion) too easy. For sure. I wish they had leaned into the Nier, bullet hell gameplay a bit more. Cause it seemed like the point was for you to focus on avoiding attacks and powering up your little turret buddy rather than dealing damage. Though I've already seen videos of people one-shotting the first phase... so...

I just think the intent was there. It was fun. And as much as I hate Scaramouche's design, his writing is good. His Japanese VA is great. I whole heartedly approve. Another excellent boss theme, too.

Seeing how much better the devs did with Sumeru than Inazuma, I think I get why Inazuma felt so bland... I think Inazuma lacked stakes. It was a character driven story, but it ended up relying on you giving enough of a « Cow Poopoo » about Raiden Shogun to want to save her. And she spends the whole story as a bland villain, so who would want to save her? Unless they're in it for the booba. :roll: I didn't even buy into the Watatsumi cast and their sad story. Liyue probably had the next best story after Sumeru. Stakes didn't ramp up until it was almost too late, but that set piece boss at the end was just...everything. Still probably my favorite.

I think the writers are going to HAVE to get better at character writing though, going forward. We've still got...almost half of the story left to go, and I don't think the stakes can just keep being raised to keep interest up. The bottom will fall out at some point. Mihoyo does know how to do a good set piece, though. They also know how to write endless cutscenes. (Endless options for dialogue!) Good « Harvest Goddess » I hope they pay their voice actors decently for all this work. It's an INSANE amount of work.

I ended up getting cut off from the final cutscenes by Nilou's story quest so I got mad and button mashed through that and still haven't seen the ending, but I try not to button mash as much as I can out of some respect for the VAs and their work. I would BET the issue with characters getting locked into their own quests is some Unity related BS, which is really unfortunate, but. It sounds like an "event flag" thing. And Unity isn't really designed for these big open world games. Especially not online. But we're stuck with what we're stuck with, so. *shrug*

In other news...I actually like the new event! MUCH more fun online than off, which I think is a first for me. I like that everybody gets stuffed into trial characters, and nobody needs to talk. Offline it feels very...barren, too.

Now to go decompress from sitting through Metal Gear Solid levels of cutscenes. It hurts...
cinnamon_yuki
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

My whole Sunday was spent on CI and DDV... These two are consuming my time at the moment. In DDV, I decided to open Dazzle Beach since I'm stuck on Sunlit Plateau but at least, I have access to Zucchini which was my source of income atm. I proceeded to some of the characters' quests primarily Merlin's. I also arrange the trees in one place to save me time but I did leave the berry bushes where they were because they look good design-wise. :lol: As for Coral Island, I decided to make 384 plots containing two scarecrows and 24 sprinklers for the incoming Spring. Going to earn some coins to be carried over but no crops and other artifacts for offerings and quests in order to keep the challenge once the game resets.

Tomorrow will be N7 day. I doubt there will be Mass Effect 5 news but there will be the usual get-together of the ME Trilogy VAs. Sadly no MEA VA will be joining which is a bummer, to be honest. I still think the MEA casts did a good job. Otherwise, still finding my grove which game to play. I know I should be starting on Greedfall soon in order to get into the sequel in the future. Still hoping for a good deal with RF5 this month, otherwise, I might consider getting Midnight Suns on December while I wait for games coming out of 1st quarter of 2023.
simside
Wacky Weed Puller
Wacky Weed Puller

Post  Posted:

Mikodesu wrote: Oct 29, 2022 10:05 pm D: Aw, I'm sorry. Maybe some day you and your partner could work your way through a shorter 3D Zelda, to kind of conquer that demon in a more comforting setting? Either way I'm glad there are at least some 3D games out there for you. Doesn't give back what you had to give up, though.
Thank you! Unfortunately, my partner refuses to play Zelda, and bears a weird grudge after not liking MM and WW. He also won't play Mario games with me, since he's not into 3D platformers and would need to help me in every area (I was elated when they started the 2D series, though). I'm still desperately trying to hold onto Pokemon, I'm kinda bullying him into playing the new one co-op with me. ^_^; He's not easy to bully, so I have to pick my battles if I think I'll need a ton of help exploring.

Usually I need to get burned really hard by a new 3D entry before I give up on a series I like. I was a bit worried about Persona 5 Royal - I had a couple bad spots in the intro where I Could Not Find what I needed to do and my partner helped me, but after the intro stuff you can use fast-travel menus, and the dungeons are linear and without open areas. I would be absolutely destroyed about giving up Persona.

That game has sucked me in so hard, otherwise. I have a hard time quitting, because I'm planning ahead and don't want to lose my place in stat raising, hanging out, figuring out what to do in a dungeon, etc. It's been a minute since I've been so absorbed in a game. I played an unhealthy amount yesterday. I usually only play games for 2-3 hour sittings, and I've been playing after work too. I've been listless in the evenings, so I'm happy to have something like this.

I had to partially give up on Portia again, because it sucked me in super-hard, and I realized I would never finish that or Persona if I played both at once. ^_^; I also have no idea who I want to marry, I feel like I should probably decide soon.
Bluie
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Managed to 100% Dragonspine last night in Genshin. Those last few percentiles just about drove me mad. I was SO sure I had all the Crimson Agate because I followed a video to grab them all over a year ago, but no, I missed four. Now they're just chilling in my inventory because I maxed out the Frostbearing Tree ages ago. Other than that I had missed 1 time trial, 1 Seelie, and 7 treasure chests - some I never noticed before while others were hidden. It's dumb you can't use the treasure compass here, because my last percent consisted of me losing my mind over what I had missed, skimming around every inch of the damn mountain. I managed to find my last chest just as I was about to give up and go to bed and rejoiced I that I never have to come back to this place and deal with it's mechanics again!

Woke up early this morning and did my weeklies. Quite literally 3 bounties away my Electro Glider. I quite honestly just want it for completions sake as I don't even know who I'm gonna put it on. I don't really use electro characters outside of Fischl and it doesn't seem like it'll look good on anyone else in my main team. I am looking forward to finally getting them so I can work on getting the Dendro Glider becauseeeeee...

I got Nahida, by accident. I was wandering around Liyue grabbing chests and stopped to wonder if I should gather some ascension materials while I was in the area. I checked my characters and saw a lot of starglitter mats, so I check the shop to realize I was broke. Decided I'd pull a few one-at-a-times for some glitter and my first pull turns gold, and Nahida comes home. My jaw dropped, I wasn't anywhere near pity as I had just spent my entire stash on Nilou and then got a Diluc not that long after. « What The Eggplant » is with this game giving me units I don't want to pull for, but when I reaaaaally want someone I need to put a hundo in before the wishes cough them up? I spent an unholy amount of money for Venti when the game first launched, and then the game gives me two Zhongli. I only wanted the four stars from several banners and I have units I never use that people would kill me for (Xiao and Raiden). I mean, It's not like I didn't want Nahida, but she was a solid skip for me as I'm most likely pulling for Scaramouche when he finally drops. Should I be mad that my pity reset or happy that I got a super cracked character? It's my fault regardless, so I'm not actually that upset. My desire sensor has been whack since my Monster Hunter days, so I guess I shouldn't be too surprised by this. Currently using her in my treasure hunting team because even at level 20, she's broken as hell. I'm calling her 'Temporary Baizhu' for now.
Kikki
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

I said I wanted a Match 3 and have some good ones on my list, but was going to wait for potential US Thanksgiving-time sales. However, one of them has suddenly appeared at 80% off already. There's no way it's going to go on an even better sale than that a few weeks from now. My leg has times every day when it really hurts (sometimes all day, dang it) and it doesn't seem like that's going to go away and it's better than using chocolate as a painkiller. You can get away with that for a month or so but if the situation's not gonna end in a relatively short time frame...gotta find a lower-calorie solution!

So: gonna buy The Forgotten Land, but can't seem to today...apparently the server is down for maintenance or something like that, pretty much all day? Maybe around bedtime. I can browse the eshop just fine, it just won't let me purchase. I can't see when the sale ends, so hopefully I can get on before the day ends.

Doing okay on ANB. That awful 'participate in 3 gardening shows' goal is holding the thing up by THREE SEASONS, but there's no way around it. At least it's easy to win those every time, as long as you can alternate between the lattice fence layout and the weathervane layout.
Mikodesu
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Post  Posted:

Between Genshin and Harvestella I'm trapped in anime land, but Harvestella feels different enough to be a relief. (Which is weird, but so be it.)

Fully finished the Genshin Sumeru story last night, and I don't think I can keep up if the story just keeps getting longer. I can't find a video on Youtube of the full story, but there are two videos of just the cutscenes from the first two parts from the 3.0 update...clocking in at 7 hours. I would bet the rest of the story was at LEAST 7 more hours, so that's 14 hours just for the main quest.

JUST LAST NIGHT I sat through another hour and a half of cutscenes! AFTER the final boss! My « Harvest Goddess ». :lol: Don't get me wrong, they were very cute. Looking forward to seeing all the new characters pop up. Very curious how a dendro healer will change things, and I have to assume one of the lads will be that, considering we've got pretty much all other bases covered.

Overall, I really like the Scaramouche boss fight. Even with the insta-kill move, he's much easier than the Raiden Shogun fight, but I can't stand that one for the down time, not the difficulty. She hits hard, but that's what potions are for. Scara is at least fun. All the Shogun has going for her is a good boss theme, but she's far from unique there.

I think I'm committing to upping my best characters to level 8 talents. I don't always want to tear through content, but I'd like the option. Plus I want more characters to take into the abyss. And they basically HAVE to be leveled up for that... I can't get by with anything less than level 6.
Bluie
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Mikodesu wrote: Nov 07, 2022 7:54 pmSnip
Basically agree with everything you've said (including your last post). Sumeru is the most entertaining the game has been ever, the stakes were higher and everything else followed suit. I'm not sure how much harder they can go with the next nation with how high the bar has been set now, but then again, we have a slew of villains yet to be introduced outside of a promo video plus the whole mystery surrounding Celestia which is probably where we'll eventually end up in endgame. And yeah, the story is getting so long they're going to have to start taking the FFXIV route of warning players about long « Mr.Gourmet's hat » cutscenes before getting locked into them. I'm currently daily vibing to Scaramouche's boss theme because it's so freaking good.

If I were to break down Genshin's story I'd put it like this:

Mondstadt+Liyue = Decent setup with interesting lore startup
Inazuma = A boring walk through Sad Purple Japan that struggles to keep your attention (except the Chasm, that was fun)
Sumeru = Amazing lore payoff, well written characters, good hook for the future

I'd also say that a ton of the now inaccessible side stories are incredibly good but Hoyo somehow can't make them accessible anymore when a bazillion other Gachas do just that with no issues. Having to go to Youtube to watch said events is a quickly peeling bandaid as people want to experience the lore bombs themselves. Hoyo desperately needs to add both old event access and a NG+ feature because when your game is this long, people need the ability to refresh themselves in-game. Hell, I'd replay the old Archon quests for fun even because I'd like to hang out with some characters we don't see anymore. I've replayed several of FFXIV's expansions for whatever reason and it's nice to have that option.

And speaking of FFXIV, you know how everyone talks about how A Realm Reborn is the long build up everyone needs to weather through to get to the better parts of the game? That's Inazuma to Genshin now lol.

-----

I am in that weird funk where It's just before a newly anticipated release and I don't want to play anything except that new game. Here's how my night went:

- Boots up FFXIV, does dallies then logs out
- Boots up Genshin, does dallies then logs out
- Boots up Black Desert to try it's new 120fps mode and immediately stops playing due to HUD not being saved (it took me the better part of and hour to fix it last time) and deletes game
- Boots up Atelier Ryza 2 then deletes it from console because motivation is gone (and I know I wont get to it until the new year at the earliest)
- Downloads Caravan Stories and then proceeds not to touch it
- Gives up on PS5 and boots Switch to play Splatoon 3, but Nintendo's services are down
- Gives up entirely and just watches anime instead

And today I work until 6:30 PM and have the day off tomorrow. While 100%ing the map in Genshin has been a mix of fun and frustrating, I opened a bunch of chests in Liyue recently and not one percentile was given, so it's going to be a looooong journey for that region and I think I need to take a break regardless. FFXIV really only has the current tribe quests and I feel no sense of urgency towards them, so I don't even boot the game daily. It's safe to say I've given up on BDO now (honestly, I just want DokeV at this point) and any other single player experience is just a no-go as I just want pokemon asap.

The good news is that I do in fact have the day before and launch day off next week, yippie! But these last 10ish days before release have given me the funk. I don't want to start anything new (I downloaded Caravan Stories out of pure curiosity, IDK when I'll get to it) and my current games aren't doing much for me. I will probably have another stab at Splatoon 3 tonight because the next Splatfest is soon, but I might not even boot any of my PS5 games. If anything, maybe I should just binge some shows I haven't had a chance to watch yet instead.
Mikodesu
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Post  Posted:

Bluie wrote: Nov 08, 2022 5:35 amAnd speaking of FFXIV, you know how everyone talks about how A Realm Reborn is the long build up everyone needs to weather through to get to the better parts of the game? That's Inazuma to Genshin now lol.
Also snip. :lol:

It's got to be especially interesting for you to be able to compare Genshin (and it's relatively inexperienced devs) to FFXIV. I'm sure not all the devs on FFXIV are that experienced, but between the two... Just on the big open, long running story (basically both) MMO front, anyway.

I really wonder WHY we didn't get attached to Inazuma characters, though cause they definitely tried to do the same thing there as Sumeru, with the whole ragtag group of outcasts takes down the big bad thing. The big bad did suck, but that can't be the whole reason. (Maybe because less of the group interacted with each other? It did feel less cohesive by the end... Like they all knew each other but we didn't know them knowing each other.) ALL the more reason to be able to replay stories! Boy that would be so much better than having to make an alt account for it. Right now the exhaustion is way too high, but maybe some day.

(I think I liked the island structure at first. Even now, I don't mind it as much as the puzzles, though. Worst puzzles in the game, for sure.)

Also makes me curious to try FFXIV, if only to see the comparison, and the best parts of that story. Maybe when things settle down there. :)

Congrats on getting Nahida, btw! That's almost what I did with Venti. Go in with no expectations, and sometimes the game will surprise you.
Kikki
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Does anyone know if there is a typical day of the week when new sales are listed in the eshop? Or is that done continually, every day? (I assume there's some kind of schedule to how they maintain and update the eshop. I'd be surprised if it really is continually updated at all times.)

I finally managed to get The Forgotten Land at 80% off today, but it was inaccessible all of yesterday, and the eshop is still working badly... the purchase button was no longer greyed out and un-clickable, so I figured I'd keep trying, and after three tries, it went through. Haven't tried playing it yet, though. Haven't actually played anything today and I'm not sure I did yesterday, either. I'm surprisingly quite messed up right now. Spent my whole life being freakishly stable, mentally and emotionally, but the last couple of months I've been...well, not sure how to even describe it. Luckily, it doesn't show from the outside, since I've always been very quiet IRL. Things've changed SO much this year, it's unbelievable. Perhaps this is every possible aspect of a mid-life crisis hitting in one swoop. Or maybe my current health issues have more of a mental/emotional aspect than I realized.

Whatever it is, plans are out the window. I'm keeping a few light goals to keep myself upright, but I'll toss anything aside to go help my baby sis with her house construction, for one thing, since it'd be very helpful to get to a certain point before the ground freezes or snow sets in. Plus...well, some of it isn't my news, so I can't mention it yet, but very large things are happening with every single member of my family right now. Nothing feels safe, lol, not even the most fundamental things. I have no idea what I'm doing, game-wise. I remember that I'm replaying ANB, but I don't remember why, or if I wanted to do anything else. I keep re-checking my list. I have plenty of great games on my wishlist thanks to bypassing so many of them this year, but it looks like my only near-definite new purchase for 2022 is Crisis Core (December 12.)

For 2023, there isn't a lot yet. Not much that has a release date, anyway. There's P4G on January 19th, Trails to Azure on March 14th, and Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom on May 12th. And that's it. They must be going to start giving out more narrowed-down release windows and release dates for 2023 soon...it's rare for my 'Upcoming Games' list to be down to only 3. Or maybe I've been in such a daze that I've simply missed noting release date reveals? Has much been announced for 2023, yet?
Code_Name_Geek
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

Post  Posted:

Yesterday I finished Tamagotchi Connection: Corner Shop 2. I got all the shops to Royal status and then I noticed that there were two characters I hadn't met on my customer list yet, so I played a little longer until I met them. Overall the game reminds me a lot of flash games from the early 2000s, both in terms of gameplay and visuals. The minigames themselves are pretty creative concepts, if a little repetitive, but something about a Tamagotchi skin makes even the dullest gameplay fun to me. I wish I had had this game as a kid, because I probably would have enjoyed it a lot, but it's fun to experience now too.

Well now that I've finished that one I have no excuse not to start a new game to play alongside RF4S! I just got to my second Spring in that game and I have yet to trigger the third arc of the story, so I've probably got a lot of hours left in the game. I guess I should probably start dating someone soon? I think it will probably be Margaret since she's a musician.
Bluie
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Mikodesu wrote: Nov 08, 2022 6:32 amAlso makes me curious to try FFXIV, if only to see the comparison, and the best parts of that story. Maybe when things settle down there. :)
Snipy-snip~

I'm always up for recommending people at least try FFXIV, especially since the first good chunk of it is free and 90% soloable (everything but 'Primal' fights which are big boss fights and the 24-Man raid series which is a string of boss fights), but let me put the memes down and just talk as a fellow busy 'gamer'.

The reason why I picked up Genshin again and why I play it co-currently with FFXIV is because they're both games that respect your time, for the most part. Outside of limited events (that usually are both around 1 month each in length in both games) the games themselves don't force you to do anything while other MMOs and online service games have a tendency to overload the player with daily/weekly/monthly tasks that put them at a disadvantage if they skip it. You get below the meta just because you're too tired to game or too busy, meanwhile neither Genshin or FFXIV do that, they let you pace yourself however you wish and never discourage you for doing your own thing.

In the comparison of story, A Realm Reborn is often griped about due to how long and cumbersome it is, but that's also the point of it too. It's a setup for the rest of the story, it's all about establishing who you are in the world and why you do what you do. It has it's ups and downs, it can be boring at parts, but it's needed regardless. The amount of people who get pissed in later story segments for things 'not making sense' has been rather high lately because most just want to jump into the 'good stuff' and expect the have the same experience as those who started from the beginning. People buy story skips and then « Baaaa *glomp* », basically. And don't get me wrong, there's great parts in ARR too, like all the Primal fights are fun, there's great story beats the further you get into it, and it's great at establishing the main cast you'll be spending the rest of the game with.

With Genshin, Inazuma has a very similar feel in that you know there's better things on the horizon, but you have to do the story there first. There are also good things in Inazuma like the music, certain characters, and some of the story beats are good too, but it's overall not as good as the rest of the game, especially current endgame.

The biggest difference between the two of them in this sense though, is that FFXIV has been going for 10+ years now while Genshin is 2ish years. The buildup for Endwalker is enormous while Genshin hasn't quite hit that big milestone yet, but it is getting there. Regardless, both ARR and Inazuma are regarded similarly in my findings and I agree. They're both slogs with important information to the rest of the story and they're both needed to fully understand the big picture of both games.

Regardless, if you do give FFXIV a try, I hope you enjoy it! It's lovingly crafted Final Fantasy game first and a MMO second. I'm still blown away over Endwalker's finalie a year later...
greensara
Carrots... yum
Carrots... yum

Post  Posted:

Kikki - I think a lot of stuff in the eShop seems to go on sale on Fridays, but there are also random individual sales too sometimes.

Finally have another game to mark off the backlog: The Pokemon Trading Card Game (GBC). I ended up restarting a couple of times, but I'm pretty happy with the setup I decided to go with. Cleared the story and only have about 20 cards left uncollected.

I've also started getting more excited about Scarlet and Violet finally, so I did go ahead and preorder it after all. I've been fiddling around in my other Pokemon games in the meantime.
Kikki
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

greensara wrote: Nov 09, 2022 8:42 amKikki - I think a lot of stuff in the eShop seems to go on sale on Fridays, but there are also random individual sales too sometimes.
Hmm...thanks :) Well, I'm keeping an eye out, as I plan to get several games off my wishlist if they go on good sales.

~

Not forcing myself to do any gaming, any more...not right now. Even if it means I'm just sitting here, staring vapidly at nothing. (I don't usually do that but I'm so tired atm that it takes me five minutes to type out one sentence. Well, it takes one or two minutes...but then it takes several more to figure out if it actually made sense.) Normally if I"m not doing anything, not even reading, then I push myself to open a game, even if I'm not feeling it. But I don't care how many games I complete this year, nor how much time is spent on replays vs new games. I need to start concentrating on other stuff...give my brain a proverbial kick in the pants. If I really WANT to play something, I will. Otherwise...nah. Better to take an extra nap, or go for another walk around the block, or tidy the storage shelves, or have tea, do an extra set of stretches or therapy exercises, or play something on my tongue drum. Anything is probably more helpful to my overall well-being than gaming, right now, unless it's a few little bursts of memory or word games. It'd be cool if I wanted to play, but I don't. *shrug* That's okay, there's nothing calling me right now anyway. I'm sure TotK will grab me hard enough. Not sure if anything will before that, though. Too bad it releases right when RL gets so much busier with the outdoor season really kicking off!
Bluie
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Eaugh, I hate these late shifts. I have a limited amount of time to game in the morning, if I even can, and then I come home after dark with less than 3 hours to do anything before I need to hit the hay again. Tried to boot up anything last night and I gave up before getting past the first loading screens. Ended up just browsing my phone until I crashed.

This morning I woke up feeling like absolute garbage and ended up trying out Caravan Stories while waiting for medicine to kick in. It's... fun? I have a bad habit of starting Online/MMO games outside of Genshin and FFXIV and never playing them again. Black Desert Online was pretty and the combat was fun, but it's an overall cumbersome experience with everything else. Elder Scrolls Online was intriguing, but it quickly becomes overwhelming. New Genesis has a fun exploration and combat system, but it suffers from mechanics that bog down the game and thus turned me away not long after I got into it. I'd like to get back into Warframe on a preferred console, but the promised cross save update isn't here yet.

With Caravan Stories, it's simple enough that I don't feel like it's dauting and the gameplay itself easy to understand and execute. I started with the Dwarf race (I wanted to start with the little bunny guys, but they're locked for now) and I'm enjoying my time with it. I'll inevitably drop it the moment Pokemon releases next week, but I feel like I'll at least eventually come back to this one? Maybe?