I can’t find the panda?

Nintendo 3DS. The first Bokujou Monogatari game localized by XSeed Games. [ Game Guide ] JP release = Feb 2014. NA release = Mar 2015. EU release = Dec 2015.
Torbie
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Hello, I can’t seem to find the panda even when it’s a sunny day at 13:00 on the left grove at the forest road? I’m at winter year 5, have unlocked the event where you get it from Silk Country.

I don’t know if this will help but I’ve befriended the black rabbits (saw the cutscene too) and haven’t gotten to upgrade anything for the safari yet. During the time I was gifting the black rabbits their carrots, I never saw the panda when I go where it’s supposed to be - am I missing something? :S
Cherubae
UNoT Dictator
UNoT Dictator

Post  Posted:

Yes, in the little grove on the western-side of the road; basically, the foresty area between the road to the bee/honey fields and the road that leads towards town. It pops up in the lower left corner of that little clearing when you walk into the road area during its appearance times. I don't know of any extra requirements that would need to be completed to make the panda appear in that spot, sorry.
Torbie
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

oh nw at all, i really appreciate the reply!

it's almost spring in my save file and gonna check around the grove as soon as winter ends, if no panda - i'll try to get the boulders built at the safari and see if that will do anything. i'll post as soon as i can if those things will do the trick or not haha
Torbie
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

Oof, wait, i’m a dingus - I think I’ve found it. The prerequisite thing was unlocking the monkey first from Asche, building the Humongous Tree for it in the safari and only then she’ll gift you the panda when you’ve gotten enough customer points with Silk Country.

My memory was fuzzy when I thought I got the panda cutscene when it actually was only her telling me I can pick up the monkey, ack. Brains are weird :?