Nature Sprites affection

A Nintendo Switch/PC/Ps4/XBox remake of the 2003 Gameboy Advance games HM: Friends of Mineral Town and HM: More Friends of Mineral Town. [ Game Guide ] JP release = Oct 2019. NA release = Jul 2020. EU release = Jul 2020.
Mabbie
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

So, whats the deal with them? I've been giving them honey and I noticed that some of them are losing affection.. I didn't even do anything wrong?

I never hire them because they mess up my routine, so what's the deal with those guys? And what about the Tea Party that I heard about? Does it matter somehow, do I trigget it or what?
Rose Petals
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

I've honestly not bothered with them at all in this version of FoMT. I can easily manage all the farm work on my own, and don't need them. If they are anything like how they are in the original, they are really fussy with their tastes. They each like the colour of herb grass that matches the colour they are wearing. But a gift they all like is flour. Just buy a lot of it from the supermarket and give them that. That will quickly raise their affections.

Yeah, they do mess up routines. Honestly, I don't know what is going on with them, because they can't all be hired to work at the same time, as you get a day where they don't work and need to be hired again.

As for the tea party, again, never seen it in this particular version, but if it is like the original, as long as you have the invitation, you can trigger it on any day of spring as long as it isn't a festival. I vaguely remember having to actually give the invitation to any sprite, and it triggers it. After you befriend them all to a certain amount, they send you an invitation in the mail during spring.