Is there a PS2 Version of Wonderful Life that is not the special edition?

SNES, HM64, BTN, STH, A Wonderful Life, Another Wonderful Life, AWL:SE, Magical Melody, Puzzle de HM, Tree of Tranquility, Animal Parade, Frantic Farming, Hero of Leaf Valley, My Little Shop, Seeds of Memories, Lil' Farmers, Light of Hope, Popolocrois: SoS, and Doraemon: SoS.
Lynzahai
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

I have been combing the internet for a few days now and can't find a PS2 version of the game that is not the awful Special Edition, I could of sworn there was a PS2 version of Wonderful Life that was just normal, not the Special Edition, Am I mistaken?? :-|
sayorirose
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

There's no non special version of the ps2 port of AWL, PS2 only has Special.
Are you perhaps getting the gamecube version mixed up with the ps2 version?
Burning Spear
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper

Post  Posted:

The PS4 version supposedly improves some of the glitches in prior versions of the Special Edition. And it's often on sale cheap.
Ronin19
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Sadly there isn't; the special edition is the version of A Wonderful Life on the PS2.

Like Burning Spear said, AWLSE is available for purchase on PS4 and can be played on the PS5. The frame rate issues are non-existent; the animations do look sped up, but I had a much more enjoyable time with the game on the PS4/5 than on the PS2.
Burning Spear
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper

Post  Posted:

I would love a port of the GameCube version. It doesn't need anything but graphical polishing and the ability to play as a female protagonist, which is already in the code for Another Wonderful Life. And maybe add in the FoMT unlockables, since we wouldn't be able to get them otherwise. Leave everything else alone: no pink cows, no motorcycle, no extra makers (or extra, extra makers), etc. Just let me play the same exact game from the GameCube on modern hardware.