Story of Seasons: AWL remake announced!

What happened to Murrey!? A remake of Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life (2004) and Harvest Moon: Another Wonderful Life (2005) for Nintendo Switch. [ Game Guide ] JP release = Jan 2023. NA release = June 2023. EU release = June 2023.
Redcakeycake
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

Redcakeycake wrote: Jan 31, 2023 10:07 am Hello! I made a shoddy collage of how the kids look like, not all of the stages are here, but this is what I found so far checking jp twitter or from others playing the game! (I have at least every toddler :D) you can get a general idea here of how they look like :D

Bachelorette Sons
Spoiler:
Bachelorette Daughters
Spoiler:
Bachelor Daughters
Spoiler:
Bachelor Sons
Spoiler:
Going back to this, I don't want to spam each time I get a new photo, but I was just shown Nami's son as a child.
Spoiler:
You can see here he doesn't seem to be like Celia and Marlin's child sons where they look close/similar to the og look of them. Interesting note! (I'll redo my shoddy graphics at a later time when I have almost all or more stages of the kiddos!)
AloneInTheDark
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

FarmingForDaysMan wrote: Jan 31, 2023 7:00 am
Spoiler:
I’m curious, is it still possible to end your game at the very beginning? Also, who would pay such a high price for nightmare fuel? 😂
With regards to your first question, apparently, yes!

Spoiler:
And thank you so much for sharing what you've found with regards to the kids, Redcakeycake! So cute!
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

I can’t read Japanese so I’m assuming the games ends lol
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

I kind of assumed the sons had the same look as the OG for the child stage so I'm surprised they changed it for Nami's son. This is so interesting!!
Princess-of-Dragons
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

I have yet to see any pics of them so I don't know if I am already proven wrong, but I kinda hope Rock's kids in the later stages of life dye their hair blonde like dad does. That'd be a cute throwback to how his kid had blonde hair even though dad apparently dyed his.
Anna_Lynn
Pick Potatos, not boogers

Post  Posted:

I almost feel like the facial expressions on Rock and Gordy's children should have been flip-flopped, ahaha. Rock's children have this constant look of concern plastered on their face, and then there's Gordy's children, with this confident look and smug smile. :P

I recorded a really cute cutscene between Nina and Hugh. Apparently like the Nina VS turtle cutscene you could trigger in the original game, this was also in the original? I never remember seeing it, but then again, I never had a reason to go to the Bar at 10AM. I feel bad because I'm choosing not to "hack" my Switch and play the game in English, so I hope nobody minds if the dialogue is in Japanese...
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

It looks cute ❤️
white66

Post  Posted:

It looks like there's some slight variation in eye shapes. I wonder if that has to do with the spouse or the way the mc looks.
Redcakeycake
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

white66 wrote: Jan 31, 2023 4:23 pm It looks like there's some slight variation in eye shapes. I wonder if that has to do with the spouse or the way the mc looks.
its based on spouse! :D you can see the facial features are similar to your spouse.
Crystal Power
Not the Eggplant Wizard
Not the Eggplant Wizard

Post  Posted:

Princess-of-Dragons wrote: Jan 31, 2023 2:03 pm I have yet to see any pics of them so I don't know if I am already proven wrong, but I kinda hope Rock's kids in the later stages of life dye their hair blonde like dad does. That'd be a cute throwback to how his kid had blonde hair even though dad apparently dyed his.
I was trying to figure this out because I could have sworn Rock's child used to have blonde hair in the original. Not sure if it was ever stated he dyed his hair in the original but I do like this notion of him dying his hair though to sperate his and Gordy's child.
Redcakeycake
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

Spoiler:
Cody's teen son. This makes me so excited to see his daughter in the other stages, i love how cody's children look a lot!!
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

I saw that just now on Twitter lol. Cody's kids look great so far!!
Redcakeycake
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

Guest wrote: Jan 31, 2023 7:27 pm I saw that just now on Twitter lol. Cody's kids look great so far!!
Yeah, I hope to see more of his daughter's looks as well, but his son looks really cute QAQ/ I was so sure with SOSAWL I'd pick a daughter, but some of the son designs are really cute. Cody might be my top contender though, I'm really adoring how his kids are turning out.
Princess-of-Dragons
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Crystal Power wrote: Jan 31, 2023 6:01 pm I was trying to figure this out because I could have sworn Rock's child used to have blonde hair in the original. Not sure if it was ever stated he dyed his hair in the original but I do like this notion of him dying his hair though to sperate his and Gordy's child.
He did have blonde hair! I think that was the main contributing evidence to the "Rock is actually adopted" theory; because his own son had naturally blonde hair (unless the son was dying his hair as early as toddler age.)

Cody has a really pretty eye color, so I'm excited to see what he and his kids are like when I finally get around to marrying him. :heart:
Redcakeycake
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

It's me again with another child update. Should I just routinely update my first post with my collages? I don't want to be annoying or spam you guys but please let me know : oooo

But yeah oh boy. I was so sure that since the teen/adult celia daughter seemed to have similar colours in their clothes, Lumina's teen daughter will have light blue and yellow clothes like the adult. But nope!
Spoiler:
Her daughter has such a shy gentle look to her face, like she prefers talking to animals over people. Super cute!!