Story of Seasons: AWL remake announced!

What happened to Murrey!? A remake of Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life (2004) and Harvest Moon: Another Wonderful Life (2005) for Nintendo Switch. [ Game Guide ] JP release = Jan 2023. NA release = June 2023. EU release = June 2023.
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

I think you should just make new posts here because it'll be kind of hard to go back to the original post/know when you've updated it. Either that or make a separate thread topic for this.

I was surprised by Lumina's daughter too, especially her adult look since the colors are so different. It makes me excited to see all the other teens/adults.
starfalls
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

Rock's son dyes his hair as a teen. Unsure about his daughter, but thought it was a cool touch.
Spoiler:
Last edited by starfalls on Feb 01, 2023 6:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

The image won't show up for me? But that's so cool! I'm glad they had his kid dye his hair lol
starfalls
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

I edited it to try a different link, hopefully can see the image now.
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Yes thanks it works now!

Omg wow! I really like how he looks. It's funny cause I created rival kids. I was sad that Rock's kid was no longer blond so I had Rock and Lumina's daughter dye her hair in the teen and adult stage.
Redcakeycake
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

I think I will just make a new thread to keep it easier to update and so my posts wont get buried. But wow! really cool to see that rocks teen son will do that, love that touch. Also noticed his clothes changed a bit? is it in chapter 4 that rock changes his clothes? either way, I will update/ you'll see my new thread/megapost i guess so yeah :D
starfalls
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

Redcakeycake wrote: Feb 01, 2023 7:49 am I think I will just make a new thread to keep it easier to update and so my posts wont get buried. But wow! really cool to see that rocks teen son will do that, love that touch. Also noticed his clothes changed a bit? is it in chapter 4 that rock changes his clothes? either way, I will update/ you'll see my new thread/megapost i guess so yeah :D
Yeah, Rock's clothes changed in this chapter. His hair also started graying at the roots. I assume it's the same for the other spouses for the clothing change, but since I'm currently married to Rock have no way to test this out.
Redcakeycake
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

starfalls wrote: Feb 01, 2023 8:07 am
Redcakeycake wrote: Feb 01, 2023 7:49 am I think I will just make a new thread to keep it easier to update and so my posts wont get buried. But wow! really cool to see that rocks teen son will do that, love that touch. Also noticed his clothes changed a bit? is it in chapter 4 that rock changes his clothes? either way, I will update/ you'll see my new thread/megapost i guess so yeah :D
Yeah, Rock's clothes changed in this chapter. His hair also started graying at the roots. I assume it's the same for the other spouses for the clothing change, but since I'm currently married to Rock have no way to test this out.
I didn't notice any other spouses change clothes during this time yet. so far only saw lumina, celia, rock and marlin and they look the same, but only celia/marlin i think had graying hair. i dont think lumina ages at teen stage lol i might have not noticed though.
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

I think a lot of characters change their clothes a bit in chapter 4/once they start aging.
starfalls
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

Pic of Rock's son as a kid. Didn't seem really interesting to me at first so didn't bother to post it, but for those that are curious.
Spoiler:
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Thanks! I wanted to see his kid! His outfit is mostly like the OG iirc, but they made the orange more brownish... interesting!
Redcakeycake
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

actually thank you posting his kid...that means for rocks son i just need his adult photo and rocks son is complete :D almost done the bachelor son side of my post (gah sleepy brain), still typing up the new thread for all the children designs :D https://fogu.com/hmforum/viewtopic.php?t=177483 DONE. I will post children design updates in my new post about them. :D now i wont have to spam you guys here or people wont now have to dig around for the photos.
Last edited by Redcakeycake on Feb 01, 2023 9:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Princess-of-Dragons
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

starfalls wrote: Feb 01, 2023 6:35 am Rock's son dyes his hair as a teen. Unsure about his daughter, but thought it was a cool touch.
Spoiler:
EEEEEEEYYYYYY ALRIGHT. I was hoping he'd dye his hair. Thanks for posting!
I assume the daughter will be doing the same thing, dying her hair as well. It's also interesting to know that Rock doesn't immediately go all grey this time in the hair department so early.
white66
Pick Potatos, not boogers
Pick Potatos, not boogers

Post  Posted:

Huh, the hoodie Rock's son is wearing is pretty lose to the one he wears in the original, but some of the other sons have completely different clothes... interesting
kbunny10
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

I'm sorry if this isn't the right place for this question, but I saw some people commenting with stuff that happens in chapter 2 and onwards.

Can anyone explain how to complete Ruby/Luu's 19 day request in the first summer of chapter 2? Google translate says she wants Yaruki Kremas, which when googling it says that's a drink? I don't have all the recipes so I'm not sure how to make that in the game. If anyone can help I'd really appreciate it!