Anyone willing to spare a single brown alpaca wool for me?

Nintendo 3DS [ Game Guide ]. JP release = Feb 2012. NA release = Oct 2012. EU release = Sept 2013
Diku
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Trying to get the speedy brush, let me know if there is anything I might have that I can give you! :)
BlueSkye
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

hi. i sadly dont have brown alpaca wool yet as im just bought this gam last week and in summer of year 1.. but, i could use small branches on my girl file. i made a mistake in cutting EVERY tree down and i used most of it to bulid the resturant So now i have only 20 and i need 50 for the hair salon. ooof :sleep:
im really wanting friends forthis game anyway as searching for rooms have come up empty.. i may not have really good things but id love to play with you sometime :lala:
Diku
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Hey there!

That's fine, cool to see that someone else is playing too!

I can definitely pass those off to you. Just remember to hoard EVERYTHING in this game pretty much.

My friend code is...

0903-3644-4094
BlueSkye
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

ahh sorry for the super late reply! it was almost midnight and i fell asllep :(
i added you btw. my friend code is 3841 3061 0786
ill be on later as i have to go to work irl in 30 mnutes but ill check here when i get home. probs around 4:00pm. i am Canada central time just to give you an idea of time. (sometimes i hate having all them times zones. i makes playin with people difficult)
edit: im home now. let me know if your around :)
Diku
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

I'm PST and usually only on t sporadic times as I am away at work, etc. But if I'm online, feel free to poke me. :)
BlueSkye
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

i happen 2 be on now for about 2 more hours. wana play now if your able~?
BlueSkye
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

oo i forgot that on my boi file i need like 25 iron fir town restoring plan 1. ima woo felicity but plan 1 gotta be done before i can bulid the resturant :<
BlueSkye
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

sorry for so many posts. jusr thought id let you know ive opened a multiplayer room. :) im doing my girl rn then ill do the boi

hope you can make it :lala:
edit.. nvm i gtg.. sory. we try another day
Diku
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

BlueSkye wrote: Sep 20, 2022 3:35 pm sorry for so many posts. jusr thought id let you know ive opened a multiplayer room. :) im doing my girl rn then ill do the boi

hope you can make it :lala:
edit.. nvm i gtg.. sory. we try another day

Hey, sorry! I've been really busy because it's my first week back and I'm having company over this weekend but maybe tonight I can get those things to you?

[I also closed this tab by mistake, whoops! :shock: ]

I'll keep checking in here every hour. :]
BlueSkye
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

hey there! no worrys! im on now for about 45 minutes then ill be on later today around 4:00 pm ish . sunday is always a good time cuz im on from 10am to 6pm. but if your around today that be fine too :)
edit: i looked up a time zone converter: 4pm is 2pm for you btw
edit2: i am home. its 4:45 and ill be here untill 5:50
BlueSkye
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

also dont need the branches now, but i do need honey. and the iron still for boi :bunny:
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

BlueSkye wrote: Sep 22, 2022 2:48 pm also dont need the branches now, but i do need honey. and the iron still for boi :bunny:
Okay so I JUST got home now and am just now seeing this, BUT I am off tomorrow so I will be around. :)
BlueSkye
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

hi~ you around? i need honey for my girl AND boi now.. if you happen to have any. oh and maybe 3 glittr stones fir both if can. :p
sorry i keep playing and i keep having to update the items :(
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

I'm here
Diku
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

BlueSkye wrote: Sep 23, 2022 2:21 pm hi~ you around? i need honey for my girl AND boi now.. if you happen to have any. oh and maybe 3 glittr stones fir both if can. :p
sorry i keep playing and i keep having to update the items :(
I'll leave a room open for you :)