SOS: AWL Children Designs

What happened to Murrey!? A remake of Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life (2004) and Harvest Moon: Another Wonderful Life (2005) for Nintendo Switch. [ Game Guide ] JP release = Jan 2023. NA release = June 2023. EU release = June 2023.
AloneInTheDark
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

Thank you for taking the time to look for these and sharing them with us! Everyone looks so cute! It's really interesting to see what they decided to keep and what they chose to change? Really looking forward to seeing how different their personalities are.
Redcakeycake
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

I assume they are the same to the awl ones. I don't know much but I did see Marlin's kids have interests/strengths in ranching/farming, Cody's kids are artist, scholar and fitness. Personality wise? not sure!
AloneInTheDark
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

I'm mostly curious about the bachelor's daughters! Since originally they could only have sons, and with there being more character events and all it feels like there's lots of room for possibility.
Redcakeycake
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

Yeah I'm wondering if personality wise the daughters are different than the sons. Like they will still have similar interests due to the spouse, but it would be cute if there was different personalities. Either way I still love how the sos:awl kids look like
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Woot woot! Another one finished! I really like Gustafa's daughter's adult look. The flower dress is cute.

As for personalities, I'm really interested in seeing how that goes. I hope it's very unique and in depth!
Redcakeycake
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

Yes!! I think it really suits a daughter of Gustafa, with how he looks! It gives me some retro vibes as well, I really like it. One thing I noticed as well is Celia's toddler daughter having a clover motif on her outfit and then the adult daughter has clover motifs on her jacket. Muffy's toddler and child daughters also have heart motifs that you see on the clothes!
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Found Marlin's teen daughter!! https://imgur.com/a/DeKMWxx
Redcakeycake
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

Thank you!!! aaa she's pretty :D I love her blue outfit <3
fancypurincup
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

Ah, I see Rock's son stops bleaching his hair once he reaches adulthood. Too bad dear old dad isn't out of that phase tho :x Also wow, speaking of Rock, he doesn't age like old milk in this version of the game LOL Actually Marlin got off easy this game too...

Gustafa's daughter though, WHAT is that dress lmao. Hello, the 60's called, they needed their outfit back. Ofc it does tie into Gustafa's hippie aesthetic, but his son in AnWL was very shy and insecure. I wonder if the son and daughter go through the same phases, and by the time they reach adulthood, they're less insecure and more open about themselves. I'm so excited to find out ahhh
Mabbie
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Guest wrote: Feb 02, 2023 3:23 pm Found Marlin's teen daughter!!
She looks constantly pissed ^^'
Redcakeycake
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

Todays morning new image is luminas teen son! Darn that the person who posted it didn’t show the child phase, we could have had two birds with one stone! One thing I noticed is her outfit is ever so slightly different! So teen phase means some of the spouses change their outfits a bit? I didn’t notice if the others besides rock changed, but I could just not be observant
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Darn. I was hoping we'd get more new pics this morning on Twitter.

As for the outfit change, in the original the outfits changed colors a bit as the villagers started going grey. I know some villagers started getting grey when the child becomes a teen.
Redcakeycake
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

I’m currently eating breakfast atm, so after that I’ll do another round of checking! But for the morning scour of things posted while I was a sleep- yeah just teen lumina son. I hope to find his child look since I see a few lumina sons but only toddlers. Actually I feel like I see more girl toddlers over boys?
I think so far lumina and rock change their outfits when the kid is a teen.. unless I’m missing it but I didn’t see any difference with Celia and Marlin. I can’t recall if Nami changes or not. I want to say she does but I cant Really confirm it. The coffee hasn’t kicked in lol-
FarmingForDaysMan
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper

Post  Posted:

Mabbie wrote: Feb 03, 2023 4:48 am She looks constantly pissed ^^'
Ahh, just like her father xD
Redcakeycake
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

So at the moment for most of the kids we need the teen/adult stages. the only child photos we are missing are muffy and lumina's sons in the child phase. we're in the home stretch :D ... kinda