SOS: AWL Children Designs

What happened to Murrey!? A remake of Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life (2004) and Harvest Moon: Another Wonderful Life (2005) for Nintendo Switch. [ Game Guide ] JP release = Jan 2023. NA release = June 2023. EU release = June 2023.
Redcakeycake
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

So since I don't want to bury my posts in the main thread for this game, I decieded to post them all here. Plus will be a lot more easier to update it here. I wont do another large collage again until I have more of the kid designs out, so I'll keep them all here. If you have any I missed, please send it here so I can update this. Not to mention I might have found better photos than my collages here so yeah- Better to update here. As always, I got most of these photos from trailers, JP side of twitter and other people playing JP copies.

Some stuff to note since I noticed new things since last making my previous posts/clearing up info.

1. All toddlers will have the same look from AWL/DS. So far the only child son that keeps the same child son look is Celia's, so far every other child son seems to not have the same outfit that they had in the original AWL.

2. You child will inherit a similar skintone to your farmer if you have darker skin. Rock and Cody's kids will always have a similar skintone to their dads over the players (Though the skintone might be a little bit lighter). BUT if you have the darkest skintone, Cody/Gordy's kids and Rock's kids will also have a darker skintone as well! (photos of this are at the end :D)

3. Each child has unique facial features based on your spouse!

Anyways, here we go!

Son designs

Cody/Gordy- Complete
Spoiler:
ImageImageImageImage
Gustafa- complete
Spoiler:
ImageImageImageImage
Marlin/Matthew- complete
Spoiler:
ImageImageImageImage
Rock- Complete
Spoiler:
ImageImageImageImage
Nami-complete
Spoiler:
ImageImageImageImage
Muffy/Molly- complete
Spoiler:
ImageImageImageImage
Celia/Cecillia- Complete
Spoiler:
ImageImageImageImage
Lumina- Complete
Spoiler:
ImageImageImageImage
Daughter designs

Nami-Complete
Spoiler:
ImageImageImageImage
Muffy/Molly- complete
Spoiler:
ImageImageImageImage
Celia/Cecillia- Complete
Spoiler:
ImageImageImageImage
Lumina- Complete
Spoiler:
ImageImageImageImage
Cody/Gordy- completed
Spoiler:
ImageImageImageImage
Gustafa- complete!
Spoiler:
ImageImageImageImage
Marlin/Matthew- complete
Spoiler:
ImageImageImageImage
Rock- complete!
Spoiler:
ImageImageImageImage
Bachelor children with MC with the darkest skintone
Spoiler:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Bachelorette children with MC with the darkest skintone
Spoiler:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
And for the heck of it, here's my shoddy collages again.

Updated collage!
Spoiler:
And while I'm at it, I want to thank the various japanese twitter posts for posting their adorable photos, HellOrHeaven
on reddit for the nami son, SgtPopNFresh_ on reddit for the cody child daughter, starfalls for the rock child and teen son photos, Daniel from Nernst Farm for the Lumina child, teen and adult photos, JuanEvil for the gustafa and rock teen and adult daughter photos. AwesomePahsome on reddit for the dark skinned mc children and adult cody kids :D, user-tg9vx1ev4z from youtube for lumina adult son.
Last edited by Redcakeycake on Feb 18, 2023 12:29 pm, edited 32 times in total.
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

This is great! Thanks so much for doing this!!!
xmintpie
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

wow thanks so much for taking the time to do all this! I wasn't expecting the slight face changes based on the parents (just thought it would be eye color) so this is cool to see and makes it a lot harder to decide who to marry :lol:
Redcakeycake
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

yeah, I really love how each child has a unique face depending on the spouse. while they have the same design/look, it's still so nice for them to look very varied and not just texture swaps of the same face and everything. also just updated with cody's child daughter... gahhh shes so cute. QwQ
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Yesss!!! At this rate we'll hopefully have all the children pics fairly soon!
Redcakeycake
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

I scour twitter often for photos so hoping in the next few coming days or before NA release we will have them all :D (also I should check twitch but my internet and laptop loathe twitch and I'm not fully sure if there's youtube videos out with some of the missing photos)
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

This is awesome. Honestly (and I said this in the other thread) picking your spouse judging on the kid is weird to me but people plays in their own way :)
fancypurincup
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

Oh my « Harvest Goddess » you're my hero for real!!!

They're also so cute but oooh, Cody's kiddos are really speaking to me. At this rate, I think he's gonna win as my first spouse on a first file haha.
Mabbie
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Thank you so much!!
Redcakeycake
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

Todays morning scour net me teen nami daughter and rocks adult son. Rip the blond hair, looks like it’s just a teen phase :’) with that, rocks son is complete, but if I can find better photos of these two, it’ll be great since they aren’t really the best- also I did this on mobile so I hoped it worked?
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

The morning always seems to be best time to see new photos. It's really too bad Rock's son only dyes his hair as a teen. I really liked how it looked as it was pretty unique.
Redcakeycake
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

Yeah there's like some portions of time where there's a lot of activity and I can dig and find more children photos that aren't Celia or Marlins toddlers. So many Celia and Marlin toddler photos you gotta wade through.
Redcakeycake
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

Not an update but I thought I'd share these super grumpy kiddos. Why are they angry? haha.
Spoiler:
ImageImage
Princess-of-Dragons
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Redcakeycake wrote: Feb 02, 2023 5:18 am Todays morning scour net me teen nami daughter and rocks adult son. Rip the blond hair, looks like it’s just a teen phase :’) with that, rocks son is complete, but if I can find better photos of these two, it’ll be great since they aren’t really the best- also I did this on mobile so I hoped it worked?
NOOOOOO! BABY YOU CAN STILL DYE YOUR HAIR! I LOVE IT DYED!
Well that's a bummer, I really liked the brown and blonde color combination. But alas, it is what it is.
Redcakeycake
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

Welp! Now Gustafa's daughter photos are all done. phew! I was worried I wouldn't see them since he's the least popular on the jp side, but someone posted it on reddit. another one crossed off the list :D