SOS: AWL Children Designs

What happened to Murrey!? A remake of Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life (2004) and Harvest Moon: Another Wonderful Life (2005) for Nintendo Switch. [ Game Guide ] JP release = Jan 2023. NA release = June 2023. EU release = June 2023.
Redcakeycake
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

Small mini update, but i wanted to include it in, but a person on reddit posted how the sons look like if your mc is the darkest skintone. I was curious since I've only seen Rock and Cody with paler farmers, so nice to see they also get the darker tones too :3
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Ooh! Thanks for including this! I'm really curious to see if having a medium skin tone affects the children or if you just have a dark one. My skin tone is probably closer to Rock's so that was what I was going to give my farmer
Redcakeycake
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

Guest wrote: Feb 03, 2023 10:48 am Ooh! Thanks for including this! I'm really curious to see if having a medium skin tone affects the children or if you just have a dark one. My skin tone is probably closer to Rock's so that was what I was going to give my farmer
I haven't seen how it looks with rock or codys kids (only the darkest skintone), but is this the skintone you want for your farmer? cuz heres a comparison of lumina's toddler with a farmer with a more darker skintone! (if you're also curious the lumina child/teen daughter photos on here are this particular lumina toddler but older)
Spoiler:
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Oh cool! Yeah that's the skin tone I'll probably choose! It's cool that my kids will look a little different!
Redcakeycake
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

Here's another photo with a different darker skintone and a son of celias. just for more general idea of how the kids might possibly look like :D
Spoiler:
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Did you see on Reddit that someone posted all of Rock's daughter's? https://www.reddit.com/r/harvestmoon/co ... edium=mweb
Redcakeycake
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

Just did now! wow, interesting how she doesn't have the dyed hair! I'll add the photos in a bit :D That means now we have 2/8 fully done now!
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Yeah it's too bad she doesn't dye her hair. I'm really excited though that more are getting complete! We're getting there!!
Redcakeycake
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

Yes :D I'm so happy that over the past few days we've been getting more and more photos. Honestly really all the people who have been sending me photos/links or showing me posts and stuff have been super helpful and great (and ofc gotta thank the jp players for posting as well and seeing everyone enjoy the game is just super nice and happy) these children just make me more and more hyped for the game :D

on a side note and back to Rock, why the HECK are his kids so dang adorable? Still a shame that the daughter doesn't dye her hair, but she does suit the brown hair a lot, and her colour pallete works really well.
Redcakeycake
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

Redcakeycake wrote: Feb 03, 2023 9:58 am Small mini update, but i wanted to include it in, but a person on reddit posted how the sons look like if your mc is the darkest skintone. I was curious since I've only seen Rock and Cody with paler farmers, so nice to see they also get the darker tones too :3
And the daughters have been added!
StormFire
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper

Post  Posted:

Thank you for compiling all of these images together :) I think I’m biased because I’m loving Marlin’s/Matthew’s kids the most, and he’s always been my favorite for the AnWL game. Followed by Gustafa’s kids and then Cody/Gordy’s. Oh who am I kidding, I’ll probably marry everyone at some point, because the kids look so adorable, lol.
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

this seals the deal. ill be a lesbian for lumina. thanks for posting!!
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Found some Muffy son as a child on Twitter. None of the photos really show his full clothes though... https://imgur.com/a/evbq3zG
Redcakeycake
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

If we find a better photo I’ll replace it, but gosh is her son so adorable! Sorry for being silent today, busy day today. I forgot to share but omg- Marlins teen daughter is so ANGRY???
Spoiler:
AloneInTheDark
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

Really love the contrast between the screenshots for Marlin/Matthew's son and daughter, the former smiling most of the time and the latter with her dad's resting angry face at all times haha.

I don't plan on marrying Lumina but her kids are the cutest to me, but that might be me loving the bright orange hues in their clothes honestly. Big fan of her teen daughter's jacket, need it!