True Love Patch!

Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town for Gameboy Advance. [ Game Guide ]
dhibecake
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

Well, I'm on this forum really wanting to connect with Harvest Moon fanatics. Most recently, I have been playing MFOMT through an emulator. In the middle of playing MFOMT, I remembered the patch that you takes Claire or Pete and switches the two depending on what patch/game you want to play to essentially play a lesbian or gay farming story. I was honestly really excited to download the patch and so far, I'm having a really fun time playing FOMT with the patch that replaces Pete and all male gendered terms with Claire and female terms.

Is there anyone on the forum who has played this patched version of the game? If you have, what do you like most about it? For me, I like that it changes in my mind, this age old story of Harvest Moon. Suddenly with Claire being in Pete's shoes, I feel like playing her has even more charm and it's really fun to me how I have begun to look at the game and it's characters in a whole new light. I've been playing Harvest Moon since I was very young, and now in my late twenties I'm really enjoying this fresh coat of paint on the game. :lol: :bunny:
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

dhibecake wrote: Mar 16, 2023 5:04 pm Well, I'm on this forum really wanting to connect with Harvest Moon fanatics. Most recently, I have been playing MFOMT through an emulator. In the middle of playing MFOMT, I remembered the patch that you takes Claire or Pete and switches the two depending on what patch/game you want to play to essentially play a lesbian or gay farming story. I was honestly really excited to download the patch and so far, I'm having a really fun time playing FOMT with the patch that replaces Pete and all male gendered terms with Claire and female terms.

Is there anyone on the forum who has played this patched version of the game? If you have, what do you like most about it? For me, I like that it changes in my mind, this age old story of Harvest Moon. Suddenly with Claire being in Pete's shoes, I feel like playing her has even more charm and it's really fun to me how I have begun to look at the game and it's characters in a whole new light. I've been playing Harvest Moon since I was very young, and now in my late twenties I'm really enjoying this fresh coat of paint on the game. :lol: :bunny:
can we be friends?