Rune Factory Frontier Portraits

Covering Innocent Life (PsP/Ps2), Rune Factory 1 (DS), Rune Factory 2 (DS), Rune Factory 3 (DS/Switch), Rune Factory Frontier (Wii), Rune Factory Tides of Destiny (Wii/Ps3), Rune Factory 4 (3DS/Switch/Steam), and Rune Factory 5 (Switch/Steam).
Sheshsh
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Hi I was wondering if anyone had the good quality Rune Factory Frontier Portrait rips? I found an old thread about it, but the images in that thread aren't available anymore, so I couldn't preview them
Milo
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Back when I played the game, I did some work to reverse-engineer the image format the game uses and wrote a program to convert it to ordinary PNG format. This theoretically allows easily ripping any 2D graphics from the game (not the 3D models!), although the only ones I actually bothered to rip were the swimsuit portraits (partly to determine which girls' default swimsuits actually looked more stylish than their Cute Bathing Suit, since there's no way in-game to switch back later, and partly to confirm that there really isn't any way to convince them to wear the Amazing Bathing Suit, since those images just plain don't exist). I've uploaded it to http://www.mwq.dds.nl/rff/, including the converter program, though you might have some problem compiling/running it if you're not on a Linux system. Caveat emptor.