A few endgame questions

An open-world Harvest Moon game featuring a large volcano, a pint-sized goddess, and the great Doc Jr. [ Game Guide ] JP release = /shrug. NA release = Sept 2023. EU release = Oct 2023.
Murasaki
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

1. Is there another seed maker besides HM, who takes 96 hours to change one crop to one seed? Pointless, unless there's a hidden shipping list somewhere?

2. Can you have more than 1 mount type animal? I upgraded the barn - was the small barn the reason why I couldn't bring other mounts home?

3. Is the HM Festival completion needed to get Zimagrad above 3 stars? (Kinda weird if it was, since they won't sell me the recipes required til 4 stars)

4. Is living and shipping by the HM Spring contribute to Providence cultural levels? Or do I have to move to the farm right next to the town?

5. How far down do the mines go?
Murasaki
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Guess nobody who completed this game visits here anymore. =(
Cherubae
UNoT Dictator
UNoT Dictator

Post  Posted:

1. There is only one seed maker in the game, but once you harvest a Gen 2 crop mutation you can typically find a Harvest Wisp that carries a seed. Gen 3 crops don't have associated wisps, but once you harvest 250 Gen 2 crops you can buy those seeds in stores in unlimited quantities. That makes it easier to grow/harvest Gen 3 mutations.

2. Sure, you can have more than 1 mount. The barn is divided into two halves - one for poultry and one for livestock/mounts. If you fill up one half, you cannot use the leftover space from the other half to add more animals. Most likely you are thinking you have a total of 10 spots, but you really only have 5 and 5.

3. You need the Aurora Festival restored to move Zimagrad past 3 stars.

4. Between 50 floors (Lectenbury) and 100 floors (Volcano).
Murasaki
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Thanks Cher!

That mutating 3rd gen crops sure sounds like A Lot of work. Guess I'll be playing this game for a while now.

So if you have more than one mount, when you call one, the first shows up...gotta test this. With 3 cows, mount and a panda it's full.

I went to the Aurora Fest already so I just have to do more villager quests then.

Figured volcano mine was 100 when I hit it and then going back in was to 91. Glad the other mines aren't as deep.

Thank you for answering. More game to go!
Wendya409
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

The mount that shows up is the last one you were on. So if you want a specific one to show up, make sure you jump on it in the barn last.

Also, I've harvested a lot of 2nd gen crops ... gotten several varieties over 300 harvests and not had any of them show up in a shop. So I'm not sure which ones actually do that.
Cherubae
UNoT Dictator
UNoT Dictator

Post  Posted:

The mount that appears when called is assigned in the barn notepad. It has a whistle icon in the upper-left corner in the list of animals.

2nd gen crops do appear in the shops, typically the flower or general store closest to where the majority of the Harvest Wisps carrying those seeds can be found. The 2nd gen wisps typically will start to appear on the map once you harvest one of the mutations.
Murasaki
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

I filled up my crop and flower lists. Now working on the giants. Should've paid more attention to your guide before trying to grow them all on the HG farm. Now I gotta go clean up the seasonal farms.

Filling up my animal list sounds like way too much work. I do not have to complete everything, no no, I do not.

I'll work on catching all the fishies tho. And then the rest of the achieves when the kid shows up. Okay, I do not have to do all the achievements, no no.

This game was pretty fun and time consuming (as I like my farming games to be).