best fishing spot and time

Nintendo DS [ Game Guide ]
cokers
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

what is the best fishing spot and time for ctching big fish?

PS. what does the pond do? :?:
peach_zelda
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

the pond stores your fish. don't throw them in the waterhole like in the mineral town games, because in this game, that's the equivalent to dumping your fish in the trash.

i do all my fishing at the ocean or the bridge after 6pm. but if you wanna complete your fishing list, you'll have to fish from ALL possible locations. i recommend fishing from inside your house after 6pm though.
worst farmer
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

There are more fish in between 6.00pm to 12.00 midnight.
jimmybob
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

Well i do all my fishing in the 3rd basment (the more basments you have the more fish in the water hole) And i neaver knew that you stored fish in the pond
Luminator
Pick Potatos, not boogers
Pick Potatos, not boogers

Post  Posted:

I fish after 5pm in the river or ocean or sometimes in the goddess pond. If you don't want to waste any time, wait for the right fishing hour (somewhere between 5 and 12pm) and go inside your house. Use the necklace and fish from IN your house. That way you don't waste any time if you get what I mean...
cokers
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

i cant fish on the log on the beach. theres no bridge. only a log floating
Witch's Prince
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

You can fish from your house to save time if you have a necklace. And you can fish between 6am-9am and find fish easier. Personally I like the beach the best.
JJ
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Beach=AHMAZEING!

Yes i love the beach. I fish either in the mornings from 6am-10am or at night from 6pm-9pm. Thats where i get the most fish.
Rainbowme
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

If you go on the bridge as soon as you wake up it doesnt yake too long for the ! to be on your head but ive never thought of going to the beach! thx