The Harvest Moon 3 game will play on a Gameboy Color and Gameboy Advance systems. It won't play on the origional Gameboy, Gameboy Pocket, or a Super Gameboy. The controls are pretty much the same as the previous HM game for Gameboy.
- Directional Buttons - Up, down, left, right; use to move your farmer around and chose things in menus.
- A Button - Used a lot; confirms selections and use tools.
- B Button - Cancel selections and puts an item you're holding into your rucksack. If you press a directional button and then press and hold B, you'll run.
- Start Button - Brings up a summary window that shows the date, time, season, and current equipped tool.
- Select Button - Brings up the system notebook. Here you can equip Tools, Seeds, look what's in your Bag (rucksack), check the love levels of your Animals, see how long you have to do your part time Work, and save your game to a File.
Before you can play the game you have to make your farmer. Here's how it works.
You can't be a sucessfull farmer without knowing your tools!
Instead of your standard dog or cat, now there are 8 different pets to choose from!