Remember, when shipping a required item to Tsuyukusa Town make sure that your shipping bin destination is configured to ship to Tsuyukusa.
Rank E Lock
Ship Some Eggs!
Any type of egg will be fine, as long as the total is 10 or more.
Complete Some Part-time Jobs!
Complete at least 3 part-time jobs for the Tsuyukusa villagers. Talk to the part-time job guy in any town to get a list of available jobs located in Tsuyukusa Town.
Rank D Lock
Ship Some Milk!
Collect Milk from your Cow and ship at least 30 of them to Tsuyukusa.
Complete More Part-time Jobs!
This time you have to complete at least 5 part-time jobs for the Tsuyukusa villagers.
Repair the Bridge!
Talk to Ginjiro to learn the details about this request. He will ask you to bring him 10 Small Lumber and 5 Lumber. With the materials you bring on the next sunny day in Tsuyukusa he will update the bridges that cross the stream to the rice paddies in South Tsuyukusa. You'll also earn +3 Affection Points (AP) with the Tsuyukusa marriage candidates.
Rank C Lock
Ship Some Tree Crops!
Send at least 20 tree fruit to Tsuyukusa village via your shipping bin. You can ship fruit that you've grown on your farm or you can buy fruit from the Santo do Mango fruit stall in Lulukoko.
Ship Goods Worth...
Earn at least 100,000 G from shipping to Tsuyukusa. Any item that you sell will count towards completing this request.
Revive the Town Spa!
The empty building in town is an old bath house that Ginjiro would like to revive. Talk to him to receive the request for 75,000 G to pay for the restoration. Talk to him again once you have the required amount of money to pay for the job.
After the building has been restored and you've earned +3 AP with the Tsuyukusa marriage candidates, you can regularly use the onsen to restore your stamina. The Pine Bath costs 500 G, takes 30 minutes, and restores 3 hearts of stamina. The Bamboo Bath costs 1000 G, takes 1 hour, and restores 4 hearts of stamina. The Plum Bath costs 1500 G, takes 2 hours, and restores 5 hearts of stamina. You can use the bath house once per day. While you can see doors in the back wall of the building, you can't actually go back there.
Collaborate on a New Menu Item!
Talk to Komari and she'll request your help with creating a new menu item for the tea house. She will ask you to bring to her 20 Flour, 20 Adzuki Beans, and 20 Honey:
- You can grow Wheat and then process it in the Grinder Farm Circle to turn it into Flour, but it is much faster to walk over to Westown and pay 130 G each for Flour at the Bon Charme cooking ingredients shop. Komari won't care if you produced it yourself or if you bought it from a store.
- Adzuki Beans are a crop that you will have to grow on your farm. Hinata has the seeds for sale at his shop once you reached Rank C with Tsuyukusa. The crop can be grown in any season, but can take some time to grow; at most 37 days if you are planting in a basic Field and only watering once per day, or at least 15 days if you are planting in a Soft Field and watering twice per day.
- Honey can be produced on your farm or purchased from the Bon Charme shop in Westown for 850 G each. To make it yourself, the Bee Hut Farm Circle is available at Ludus' shop starting in Spring of year 2 or later. Each hut requires 10 Small Lumber, 3 Lavender, and 3 Chamomile to construct. Once set out on your farm, place a flower in the empty box to attract bees. The bees will produce honey every four days as long as it is sunny weather; a rainy day will not count towards the four-day total, and bees don't produce honey during Winter. Royal Jelly produced by your bees do not count as "honey" for this task. To purchase honey at Bon Marche you'll need to have Westown at Town Rank C or higher and have upgraded your farm house at least once.
On the first non-stormy day after you hand over her ingredients, Komari will fetch you to help her with the menu item. Komari will reward you with the Dorayaki cooking recipe and you'll earn +3 AP with the Tsuyukusa marriage candidates.
Rank B Lock
Raise Tsuyukusa Field Crops!
Harvest at least 50 vegetable crops that are native to Tsuyukusa. It doesn't have to be 50 of the same crop. The crops that qualify to meet this requirement are Turnip, Shiso, Spinach, Burdock Root, Eggplant, Daikon Radish, and Nappa Cabbage. Sugarcane does not count.
Raise Tsuyukusa Flowers!
Harvest at least 50 flowers that are native to Tsuyukusa. The types of flowers that meet this requirement are Lily, Sunflower, Pink Carnation, Chrysanthemum, and Gentian.
Renovate the Park
The little tranquil hangout near the entrance of Westown is looking a little run down. Talk to Ginjiro to hear his plan to fix it up. He'll request that you bring him 15 Lumber and 30 Red Cotton Cloth:
- Lumber is easy to get; either chop Branches or buy it from Log House in Westown for 400 G each.
- Red Cotton Cloth will need to be produced on your farm. Cotton Seeds are for sale at the 99G and Up outdoor stall, next door to Ra Man's, once Tsuyukusa reaches Rank C. The seeds can be grown in any season and take at most 10 days to mature if watered daily. Use your Sickle to harvest the Raw Cotton. Use the Sewing Studio to convert the raw Cotton into Red Cotton Cloth.
Bring the items back to Ginjiro and on the next sunny day in Tsuyukusa, everyone will get together to fix up their little peaceful retreat. You'll also earn +3 AP with the Tsuyukusa marriage candidates.
Collaborate on New Jewelry!
Yuzuki is in need of some help with crafting a hair barrette. He'll request that you bring him 20 Hilton Daisy, 20 Gentian, and 20 Bellflower. These seeds are for sale at Lisette's shop in Westown during the appropriate season to grow them in. Hilton Daisy is a Fall flower, Gentian is a Winter flower, and Bellflower is a Spring flower. Lisette will also sell these flowers directly once Westown reaches Rank C or higher; unlocking Gentian at her shop also requires you to ship 30 or more Gentian.
On the next non-stormy day after handing over the flowers, Yuzuki will give you the Red Flower Hairpiece and Purple Flower Hairpiece for your clothing closet. You will also earn +3 AP with the Tsuyukusa marriage candidates.
Rank A Lock
Make Friends in Tsuyukusa!
Have at least 40,000 Friendship Points (four hearts) with each of the Tsuyukusa villagers. If you already have the required friendship level then you'll automatically have this requirement completed when you receive it. You can see your friendship levels by going into your farm house bookshelf, then check your farm data and review your villager data menu.
Ship 1,000,000 G Worth of Goods!
Ship a total of 1,000,000 G or more worth of goods to Tsuyukusa since the beginning of the game. Anything you ship will count towards meeting this goal.
Clean Up Inari's Shrine!
Ginjiro doesn't like how the shrine to their town deity looks run down and dirty. He would like to fix it up and requests that you bring to him 80 Stone, 5 Jade, and 100,000 G:
- You can smash Rocks with your Hammer to create Stone, or buy it from Log House in Westown for 400 G each.
- Jade can be found at any of the mining points in Westown, but if you wait at least three days you have a better chance of discovering it at the mining point in the southwest corner by where the wild eagle hangs out. If you're feeling wealthy, you can buy Jade for 7500 G each at the Log House stall once Westown reaches Rank B or higher.
Bring the items back to Ginjiro. On the next sunny day in Tsuyukusa, Ginjiro will stop by your house in the morning to help them clean up the shrine in town. You will earn +3 Affection Points with the Tsuyukusa marriage candidates.
Collaborate on New Baths!
Kasumi is interested in upgrading the hot spring in town. The bath house owner asked the kids what kind of bath they want, and instead of simple requests like water temperature, she received requests for new types of bath options! Kasumi is helping the bath house owner by asking for your assistance. Talk to her to receive a request for 30 Grape Wine (or Lemons, see below), 50 Cacao, and 50 Shiso:
You will need to grow Grape Trees to collect the fruit needed to make wine. Grape Tree Seedlings are sold at the Gulliver's in Westown once you reach Rank D with Westown. The tree will produce Grape during Fall season. In order to flat-out buy Grapes you'll need to reach Rank C with Lulukoko, Rank D with Westown, and ship at lest 30 Grape to any of the towns. The fruit will then be for sale at the Santo de Mango fruit stall in South Lulukoko for 620 G each during Fall.
The Winery Farm Circle is at Ludus' shop for 20,000 G and 30 Lumber, 15 Coconut, 15 Vanilla, 15 Rosemary, and 3 Platinum. Lumber you can collect on your own, but Coconut is a little trickier.
You can't buy the Coconut fruit from any shop, and the tree seedling doesn't unlock until you have reached Rank B with Lulukoko or you have shipped at least 200 tree fruit to Lulukoko. Another way to unlock the seedling is to participate in the Lulukoko Fruit Fiesta on Fall 26, where giving fruit to the villagers will result in you receiving fruit in return. If you happen to receive a Coconut from someone, place it in the Seed Maker Farm Circle to produce a seedling to plant on your farm. Coconut Trees produce fruit during Summer.
Rosemary is a wild-grown item found on the ground in South Lulukoko and North Lulukoko in any season.
Platinum can be found while mining at the mining point next to the Post Office in Westown.
Vanilla is a wild-grown item you can find in Lulukoko. Look for the two small trees just south of Ludus' stall. You can pick wild Vanilla pods every five days during Spring, Summer, and Fall.
After you place the Farm Circle on your farm, you can produce Grape Wine by placing a Grape into the machine. Wine take 48 hours to process. You will want to place each Grape into the Winery one at a time instead of a stack, as the Winery takes less time to process each one rather than as a mass group.
Note for EU Farmers: The requirement for Grape Wine has been changed to simply Lemons, which is a tree grown on your farm that produce Lemons during summer. If you happen to have shipped at least 300 tree fruit to Lulukoko or have reached Town Link Rank A with Lulukoko, you can buy Lemons at the Santo de Mango fruit stall in South Lulukoko for 590 G each.
- Cacao is a summertime producing tree fruit. The seedling is for sale at the general goods stall in North Lulukoko once you have reached Rank C or higher with Lulukoko. You can also use the Fruit Fiesta trick to grow the tree before reaching the minimum rank with Lulukoko.
- Shiso is a Tsuyukusa crop that grows during Summer. You can buy the seeds during Summer from Hinata once Tsuyukusa reaches Rank D or higher. The crop takes between 4 and 9 days to mature, depending on the field you use and if you water it once or twice per day.
Once you have the required materials, talk to Kasumi to hand them over. On the next sunny day in town, Kasumi will stop by your house and take you to the onsen to show you what upgrades have been made. The building will look the same, but there is a new Extra Special bath option that costs 2000 G and restores 5 hearts of stamina. The bath will be either based on wine (or lemon), Shiso, or Cacao, and will give you a bonus status effect when you leave the onsen after two hours; fast walk for a wine/lemon bath, shop discount for a Shiso bath, and bonus friendship for a Cacao bath. The type of special bath available changes each day.
After you have completed the Rank A lock and reached Rank S, walk into your farm house between 17:00 and 21:00 and your rucksack is not full. Ginjiro will request that you go with him to the tea house, where you'll find all of the Tsuyukusa villagers gathered together to celebrate your hard work. Everyone will spend a great evening together, chatting and eating. When it is time to return home, Ginjiro will give you a flower bouquet that everyone worked together to craft. You'll also receive +2000 FP with the Tsuyukusa villagers.