Birthdays in this season are:
- Winter 1: Cindy (Best: Springtime March, Cherry Jam, Honey Pudding. Good: Fashionable Bracelet, Cherry, Jewelry Ring.)
- Winter 4: Clemens (Best: Chestnut Rice, Mont Blanc. Good: Fashionable Bracelet, Jewelry Ring, Chestnut Monoka.)
- Winter 7: Jessie (Best: Honey Pudding, Wintertime Rondo, Royal Jelly. Good: Honey, Comb Honey, Jewelry Ring.)
- Winter 9: Neil (Best: Fashionable Bracelet, Silkie Egg+. Good: Milk, Fodder, Mayonnaise, Egg, Buffalo Milk.)
- Winter 10: Jeanne (Best: Fruit Perfume, Bouquet Perfume, Cafe Mocha. Good: Cocoa, Jewelry Ring, Pansy, Emerald.)
- Winter 14: Nigel (Best: Shiny Watch. Good: Egg Sandwich, Jam Sandwich, Veggie Sandwich, Tuna Salad.)
- Winter 15: Damon (Best: Coffee, Fashionable Bracelet. Good: Olive Crystal, Marguerite, Jewelry Locket.)
- Winter 17: Gloria (Best: Jewelry Locket, Bouquet Perfume: Good: Strawberry, Jewelry Ring, Floral Perfume.)
- Winter 21: Sally (Best: Jewelry Ring, Orange Jam, Bouquet Perfume. Good: Orange, Tea, Black Rose.)
- Winter 27: Raul (Best: Banana, Mayonnaise, Fashionable Bracelet. Good: Jewelry Locket, Blazing Waltz.)
- Winter 28: Iori (Best: Mysterious Bait, Onigiri, Matsutake. Good: Shiitake, Shimeji, Soy Sauce, Clematis.)
Winter 8: Fishing Tournament
This festival challenges you to catch the largest fish during the festival time limit. Enter Olive Town between 10:00 am and 7:00 pm to participate in the tournament, then go to the beach area to talk to Norman to begin. You can attach fishing bait to your line before the contest begins, but it won't be used during the contest; you'll end the contest with the same amount of bait as when you started.
You have 2 minutes (120 seconds) to catch the largest fish you possibly can. You'll have to cast your line in the ocean and hope you get lucky enough to catch a whopper of a fish. As you're battling against the most extraordinary fisher people of the town, you're not going to win with a measly Sardine. Having a well-upgraded fishing pole and a Fishing Skill of rank 5 or higher will help to ensure your victory, though it's not guaranteed!
First place is a Gold Fishing Trophy and 5000 G. Second place is a Silver Fishing Trophy and 3000 G. Third place is a Copper Fishing Trophy and 1000 G. In year 2 or later, the prize money awards become 10,000 G (1st), 6000 G (2nd), and 3000 G (3rd).
This festival ends at 7:00 pm.
Winter 25: Showshine Celebration
This icy festival shows off the artistic abilities of the various families in Olive Town. Enter the town between 10:00 am and 7:00 pm, where you'll find the villagers around the beach and tourist dock area. You'll discover some pretty ice sculptures too! You can either browse through the statues on your own or with a date.
- If you don't have a sweetheart, talk to Clemens to start the sculpture viewing cut scene.
- If you DO have someone you are going steady with or married to, talk to that person instead. You'll go around to each of the ice sculptures and talk with the families of artists.
The DLC marriage candidates will not attend this festival unless you are married to a DLC marriage candidate, and only then will your DLC spouse participate.
This festival ends at 7:00 pm.