As you go through the game, you may come across the six Wonderful Stones. These round stones are not used for tool upgrades. If you collect all six of the stones, visit the Harvest Goddess with the stones in your rucksack to receive three random wishes.
If you want to marry Alisa, then you'll need to collect the Wonderful Stones and ask the Goddess for permission.
Each of the six colors can be found at specific locations:
Red and Orange: This stone is found just by picking it up from specific foraging hot-spots found in the mountain areas. Depending on the season and weather, the location will change.
Spring: Go to the Konohana Low-Mountain area and check the bamboo patch. You can also check behind the waterfall in Konohana Mid-Mountain on rainy or snowy days.
Summer: Check the tree log in Bluebell Mid-Mountain on sunny days. On rainy/snowy days, look at the hot spot at the top of the cliff, by the wild rabbit, on Bluebell Low-Mountain.
Fall: On rainy or stormy days, check the tree stump on Konohana Low-Mountain.
Winter: The Red and Orange Wonderfuls are not available.
- Blue and Yellow: You will need to catch these colored stones when bare handed fishing on rainy days before midnight. During Spring season you can search the Konohana Low-Mountain pond and in Fall, the Bluebell Low-Mountain pond. You can't find the Yellow and Blue stones during Summer or Winter.
- Green and Purple: These stones can be found when fishing using the Master Rod. You'll need to complete the Master Rod request (10 Old Balls and 10 Old Boots) before you will be given the long-casting fishing pole. In Summer, fish at the Konohana Mid-Mountain fishing spot (the one south of the waterfall, not at the waterfall) on a rainy day to try and catch the Green Wonderful. For the Purple Wonderful, fish at the Bluebell High-Mountain stream in Winter season on snowy days.
Once you collect all six Wonderful Stones, put them in your rucksack and throw one of the Wonderfuls onto the ground. The Harvest Goddess will appear and give you a random selection of three wishes:
- Befriend Bluebell people: Raise your friendship points with the villagers who live in Bluebell by +1000 points. This does not include marriage candidates.
- Befriend Konohana people: Raise your friendship points with the villagers who live in Konohana by +1000 points. This does not include marriage candidates.
- Get close to someone special (Girl players only): Raises your friendship points with the male marriage candidates by +3000 FP.
- Get close to someone special (Boy players only): Raises your friendship points with the female marriage candidates by +3000 FP.
- Energize me: restores your stamina by 200 points.
- I want the Harvest Goddess to Sing: The goddess sings, no other benefit
- I want the Harvest Goddess to Laugh: The goddess laughs, no other benefit
- Let me marry Alisa (Boy main character only): Alisa needs to be above 55,000 FP before this wish can appear. You must select this wish if you want to complete Alisa's marriage requirements.
If you save your game before activating your choice of three wishes and you don't get what you're looking for, reload your save game and try again. Once your wish has been granted, the six Wonderful Stones will return to the mountain so you can find them again. Remember that your save is set back in your house in the morning, so if you reload a save game then you have to play through the day again.